|部署・役職名||【大手外資系物流企業】Production Planning Manager, Logistics|
Have you ever ordered a product on our company and when that box with the smile arrived you wondered how it got to you so fast? Have you wondered where it came from and how much it cost to deliver it to you? If so, the Logistics, Last Mile team is for you.
Our mission is to build the most efficient and optimal transportation solution on the planet, using our technology, program management and engineering expertise. We aim to leverage cutting edge technologies, optimization techniques and data analysis, to innovate at a rapid pace setting up a last mile delivery network of the future. We manage the delivery of tens of millions of products every week to our customers, achieving on－time delivery in a cost－effective manner.
We hire hands－on managers at all levels. Leaders must be able to dive deep into the details of business, operations and engineering. We need technical, detail－oriented leaders who can grow to lead network－wide initiatives with a bias for action.
The Production Planning Team provides Logistics with cost－optimal and flexible capacity solutions for in－station and on road operations, year－round and enabling the business to scale for seasonal peak demand increases. This role is based out of our Tokyo corporate office. The ideal candidate is passionate about leading small teams to deliver big results leveraging data to deliver actionable insights that impact daily business, has a strong delivery record and experienced in driving execution in a cross－functional environment, backed by analysis and data. They thrive in a fast－paced environment, relish working with large transactional volumes and big data and enjoy the challenge of highly complex, and sometimes ambiguous, business context.
As the Production Planning Manager, you will be running the weekly cadence for the generation of labor plans to make sure the organization is well prepared for the future. You will lead a team that will operate capacity models to forecast productivity based labor needs in Delivery Stations and on road across multiple channels, analyzing executional gaps to improve future plans. You will work cross－functionally to ensure that decisions are made and actioned which will allow our operations to run as effectively as possible. You will challenge the unknown and drive improvement into key areas of our business.
A successful candidate knows how to build small, strong performing teams, and shares their love of working with business intelligence tools, accessing and working with big data from multiple sources, and enthusiastic about partnering with the business to deliver results. You should have an internal drive to hire and develop the best, challenge the status quo, demonstrate excellent analytical skills, strong technical skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills. You would be a self－starter, comfortable with ambiguity, able to think big and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
· Drive the weekly cadence of labor planning for the labor needs of the Delivery Station network
· Create the best operational capacity plan for the monthly and weekly horizons, by managing trade－offs between quality, productivity, speed and cost and driving alignment with operational leadership
· Mitigate capacity risks by managing both the communication of labor needs across multiple operating units and sites and confirming the available capacity in advance
· Actively manage the capacity growth of new Delivery Stations and channels by developing launch plans with Operating Teams
· Clearly communicate dependencies and manage/track expectations.
· Support local site management and workforce teams to optimize staffing requirements.
· Maintain regular communication with WW Production Planning teams to leverage experience; utilize existing tools and help to drive development of tool improvements
· Coordinate with Operations, OTR Production Planning, Finance, training and local site workforce teams to maintain and update plans.
Promote process improvement and standardization of processes across all sites in the network.
|労働条件||※ Detailed condition of the salary will be notified individually prior to the 1st interview|
【必須（MUST）】【IMPORTANT】 This job requires fluent Japanese （reading/ writing/ speaking） and business level proficiency in English. We may ask you to submit Japanese resume （履歴書, 職務経歴書）not only English resume.
· Bachelor's degree
· 7＋ years experience in Capacity Planning, Supply Chain management or similar field
· Fluent Japanese（reading/writing/ speaking） and business level proficiency in English.
【歓迎（WANT）】· Experience in labor planning and shift scheduling
· 3＋ years SQL, Excel, and database management experience
· Proven, successful track record of navigating through ambiguous situations
· Proven, successful track record of earning trust and influencing across the organization and leading others cross－functionally to deliver on projects and goals
· Excellent communication （verbal and written） and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
· Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture.
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 完全土日休み フレックスタイム 管理職・マネージャー|