|部署・役職名||Regional WHS （Workplace Health and Safety） Manager, EF|
The WHS Regional Manager, EF will be responsible to develop WHS operation plan and support of implementation into organizations of External Fulfillment （EF）/Vendor Flex （VF） /Sort Center （SC）/Inbound Exchange Dock （IXD） which are 100％ managed by third party companies （3PL）. The chosen person must be an effective communicator, sending clear, concise and consistent messages verbally, in written form, and/or public speaking forums. This individual must advise, instruct and train companies’ personnel on WHS policies and procedures at their sites to lead continuous improvement initiatives and reduction of conditional and ergonomic risk in their processes to ensure a safe and healthful working environment.
The Manager of WHS works with internal and external partners to maintain and enhance the WHS of operations. Coordination with onsite physical security, vendors, compliance officers, risk management, and fire/life WHS systems is required.
The Manager of WHS works with employees and contractors to achieve specific WHS objectives. A successful Manager of WHS will demonstrate the ability to build trust and confidence with the Operations Team and inspire change through providing comprehensive risk assessments and WHS data analysis.
The Manager of WH＆S is based in Japan, but some domestic and international travel is required.
· Educate managers and safety personnel in 3PL companies on WHS program and policies including but not limited to; training, risk assessments, root cause analysis, Legal compliancy, emergency preparedness, machine safety, ergonomic, industrial hygiene.
· Collaborate with other groups within company （Legal, Compliance, Risk Management, WW WHS） and outside vendors （General Contractors, sub－contractors, Emergency Services） as they relate to operations and construction.
· Ensure compliance and implementation of applicable WHS programs and local regulatory legislation.
· Support of development and implementation of WHS plans for on－site emergencies, special events （ex; peak safety, launch process） and other unique WHS situations （ex; COVID19）.
· Perform WHS data analysis and create benchmarking.
· Ensure WHS recordkeeping and provide accurate reporting and metrics to support business WHS initiatives.
· Consult and work with legal for WHS regulations interpretations and investigations
· Develop and implement solutions to eliminate exposure to these risks and prevent injury by collaborating with 3PL companies.
· Possess a thorough understanding of local/regional regulations and company policy.
· Provide guidance and oversight to 3PL companies according to the requirements of local regulations and our WHS Policies.
· Measure sites’/companies’ performance against applicable WHS policies and metrics. For all deficiencies, identify a plan for the site to implement and fix all identified deficiencies.
· Analyze WHS metrics and review incident weekly and monthly incident trends to discover trends to justify the allocation of appropriate resources to areas where the WHS risk is highest.
· Audit recordkeeping practices to ensure compliance to local regulations.
· Audit the workplace organization and Associate behaviors to ensure that training, auditing and scoring methods are accurate and consistent.
· Ensure site leadership and Associates are trained and knowledgeable of their responsibilities under each policy. Audit the quality, delivery （including qualifications of the trainer）, and effectiveness of all required WHS training.
· Review for effectiveness the deployed WHS tools and revise to ensure continual improvement.
· Partner with corporate and other regional field WHS personnel to leverage global WHS and environmental best practices.
【必須（MUST）】◆At least 5 years of field experience with a proven record of WHS
◆Experience designing and implementing WHS policy, processes and procedural documentation
◆Construction, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, or similar industry WHS experience with mix of full time employees and third－party contractors.
◆Possess a thorough understanding of local/regional regulations and company policy.
◆Considerable knowledge of local WHS and health regulatory law and practices of investigations and workplace WHS
◆Speaking and writing proficiency both in Japanese and English.
【歓迎（WANT）】◆Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture.
◆College degree in a WHS field or equivalent experience
◆Experience in a fast paced, changing/growing organization
◆Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including comfort interfacing with site leaders
◆Ability to develop and implement department goals and strategies
◆Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability
◆Must exhibit excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
◆Ability to manage up and escalate issues or concerns when required
◆High ethical standards with proven ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information; excellent judgment, discretion and diplomacy
Detailed condition of the salary will be notified individually prior to the 1st interview.
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 Uターン・Iターン歓迎 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|