|部署・役職名||Senior Product Manager – Tech, Music|
· Design product strategy and vision through data analysis and customer research.
· Build product roadmap and create buy－in for your product vision with both internal and external key stakeholders.
· Work closely with engineers in United States and India and our cross－functional business team in Japan to run experiments and deliver innovative products/features.
· Lead project planning with key global stakeholders concurrently with project delivery.
· Become a single point of contact for any product related topics and liaising local functional teams and the product management team in the U.S.
· Develop crisp business requirements that can be used to define product specifications and design.
· Run regular business review with senior leaders across departments and own business reporting.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Superior communication skills in English, written and verbal. Japanese is a must.
· 5＋ years of Product Management, engineering, or relevant experience in a related industry.
· Proven track record of successful product ownership and multiple consumer product and feature launches.
· Multiple years of experience in a marketing/product or project management role or in consulting in a leading consumer products company.
· Substantial experiences defining complex business and technical product requirements.
· Exceptional interpersonal, communication （spoken and written） and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross－functional environment.
· Demonstrated ability to formulate data－driven decisions that lead to results.
· Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
· MBA preferred.
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
· Has collaborative mindsets and respect teamwork.
· Drives towards continuous innovation.
· Ability to think big and to inspire passion in others.
· Nimbleness and comfort with ambiguity
· Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non－technical individuals.