|部署・役職名||大手グローバルスポーツメーカー Supervisor, eCom Buying Apparel, Accessories, ＆ License （1 year contract）|
Purpose ＆ Overall Relevance for the Organization:
• Optimize pre－season buying depth, in－season sell－thru monitoring and “plan B” proposal to achieve eCom financial goals for brand.
• Create assortment for Originals Apparel, Accessories, and License Accessories for eCom platforms based on the Category Planning range plan for the country – Japan.
Deliver below tasks as part of the eCom Buying team with manager’s support.
• Provide quality feedback with manager’s support to omni－marketing calendar draft prepared by Brand Activation.
• Provide quality feedback with manager’s support to assortment planning draft prepared by Assortment Planning.
• Attend the APAC sign－off meeting to make the eCom Buying decision better.
• Prepare the assortment plan by e－platform based on the input and direction from line manager and CtC team.
• Provide the forecast by article level to Category Planning before the sign－off.
• Based on “Open to Buy” by category and assortment plan, make the buying depth plan and get approvals by Director and Senior Manager eCom Buying.
• Aligned beforehand the category strategic plan and eCom related functions.
• Provide the latest product launch information reflecting the delivery status with Visual Merchandising, Digital Activation, and eCom Operations / CX teams to be ready for the optimized consumer journey on eCom.
• Monitor, analyze, and report the sell－thru to eCom Buying Director and eCom leadership.
• Propose “plan B” if the sell－thru is underperforming and additional orders using SPEED if the sell－thru is outperforming.
• Represent eCom as category sales person, attend the cross－function team meeting, and share business update for Category Planning.
• Flag low sell－thru articles and propose a markdown date. aligned with CP, WHS and DTC.
• Make an eSite visit to understand the consumer trend and review best sellers and/or black holes.
• Propose the mid－season and end－season sales planning based on the in－season performance.
【必須（MUST）】Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in Business or equivalent professional experience
• 3＋ years’ experience in relevant Merchandising or Buying
• Fluent English / Japanese
【歓迎（WANT）】Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Strong analytical skill
• Strong presentation skill
• Strong communication skill
• Strong “Play to Win“ mindset
• Experience in Merchandising/Buying
• Experience in Japan market
• Passion for sports and sports style
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり|