|部署・役職名||Associate Homologation Engineer － American EV company|
We are seeking a highly motivated Associate Homologation Engineer to join the Homologation Team. The Associate Homologation Engineer is responsible for supporting the Japanese Homologation Manager in all type approval related matters. This role will also closely interface with the factory members and engineers and Japan rule－making members. This role shall also help ensure the functional groups are meeting requirements to support certification and compliance.
The successful candidate for this position should
• Participate in design reviews and design release approvals to assure program design is on track to meet Japanese requirement.
• Develop test programs required to achieve type approval for new vehicles and existing vehicle variants
• Work with our Engineers to create required documentation for testing and compliance.
• Work with internal our personnel, test labs, consultants and regulatory/government bodies to drive type approval on planned schedule.
• Read and interpret Japanese automotive regulations and help translate to English for the benefit of our Engineers.
• Working with the team to set up TDS ready environment
• Participating meetings at JAIA （and other necessary organizations） and keep the company up to date.
【必須（MUST）】• A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering （Quality control or Mechanical）
• Language － Japanese: Native level / English : Business level proficient
• Be able to demonstrate Quick Action and critical problem solving.
• High motivation to Understand the vehicle regulation and technical inspection
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally － up to 15％ of the time
• Ability and willingness to participate in discussions with the US based Homologation team