|部署・役職名||Pre－Sales Director of Digital Marketing|
About the role
The Presales Director combines deep technical subject matter expertise with a keen understanding of how to address the critical business needs of enterprise customers through the firm’s AI products.
Externally, this role works closely with the Business Development（sales） team to close sophisticated enterprise deals, supporting the team through the full sales process of solution engineering, from pre－sales, solution implementation, and deployment plan.
Internally, the Presales Director works closely with the Sales, Engineering, Product Development and Customer Success teams. The role will accurately represent the needs of enterprise customers, mobilize resources quickly to resolve problems, and ensure detailed documentation of product roadmap feature enhancements.
A successful implementation requires in－depth knowledge of our products and to be an expert in hands－on service delivery, solution development, and support operation. You must have excellent communication skills to help coordinate and manage requirements and expectations of the client. You also have to develop standard solution guide and technical support guide to scale up for global service delivery.
Task of the role
• 60％ presales activities including implementation plan, consultation on data analytics and service delivery, 20％ technical support and product request evaluation, and 20％ working with internal teams.
• Developing solutions for customers by working out existing product solutions for data integration and service application recommendations.
• Become an expert with our product suite, able to deliver standard and customized presentations of the firm's SaaS enterprise AI solutions and Demos to business management.
• Discussing the product definition, implementation, operation and clarifying issues with the customer.
• Developing standard solution guide and technical support guide as product support assets
• Leading application implementation project and maintaining customer relations.
• Minimum of 5 years of enterprise software client－facing presales experience; ideally SaaS based offerings in Analytics, DMP or Marketing systems
• Experience in project management or service delivery will be added advantage.
• Ability to communicate technical and business concepts effectively to customer’s mid/senior management as well as C－level executives
• Knowledge of the local enterprise software ecosystem
• Ability to identify requirements before the customer does and respond quickly.
• Excellent communication skills to effectively convey technical information to both technical and nontechnical audience.
• Demonstrate problem solving skills
• Solid knowledge in data analytics （e.g. Business Analytics, data warehouse, SQL, etc.）
• A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals.
• A bachelor’s Degree preferred.
【歓迎（WANT）】[Nice to have]
• Professional knowledge of terminology, trends and concepts of Data and AI products.