|部署・役職名||PMO for Life Science『外国籍50％×フォーブス誌「最速成長の技術系企業 25社」ランクイン』IT×グローバルのキャリアアップ目指せる環境です。|
• Ensure the successful implementation of the PMO’s strategy, responsibilities, services and deliverables.
• Monitor Programme reporting and assist the Head of Program management in reporting to Senior Management.
• Support business case development and the implementation of projects Provide and maintain a capacity planning and resource tracking service across the Programme
• Update and maintain the Risk Log, Action Log, Decisions Log, and Issue Register Ensure the appropriate programme benefits are identified, quantified and their realization planned Track financial reporting whilst ensuring that the programme and projects adhere to the corporate financial processes Ensure cross－programme dependencies are managed and the dependency log is accurately maintained.
• Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
• Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
• Provides guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members.
【必須（MUST）】• Experienced in handling large scale application development and data modernization programs.
• Experienced in handling pharma sales and marketing IT programs. Must have handled multiple technology workstreams consisting of CRM, BI, data management/ data integration and digital collaboration tools.
• Business level Japanese and English communication proficiency.
• Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it
• Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem－solving skills
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
• Highly self－motivated and directed
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
• Strong customer service orientation
• Experience working in a team－oriented, collaborative environment
|アピールポイント||外資系企業 上場企業 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 社内公用語が英語 女性管理職実績あり 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり|