|部署・役職名||Offshore Wind Marketing ＆ Sales Manager|
1. Business development: monitor development of offshore wind market, customers, channels to market, auctions calendar, new market requirements and proactive engagement with relevant stakeholders by building and managing relationship with them
2. Strategy: Contributes to Local company / Local BUs strategy definition and execution through the identification and definition of business opportunities as well as future potential partnerships/collaborations with company and/or key stakeholders （e.g. offshore substation yards, EPC, ...etc.） in the industry. Analyzes customer needs for the portfolio, securing customer advantages and benefits as well as competitors monitoring, white spot and new requirement analysis to eventually define the strategies to penetrate the market.
3. Marketing and Sales Plans: Ensures the development of marketing ＆ sales plans for offshore wind power segment in alignment with the Local company, Local BUs and HUBS respective strategies and plans.
4. Sales Opportunities: Lead or contribute to creation of pipelines and engagement in projects including channel to market by closely working with respective BUs.
5. Partnerships: Identify partnership opportunities and participates in the definition of partnership agreements.
6. Collaboration: Participates in internal work groups in order to share know－how, processes and market information with Local company, Local Bus, HUBS and INL
7. Sales Execution: Collaborates with all related Local BUs to ensure alignment, efficiency and effectiveness in the implementation of marketing ＆ sales strategy, proposal creation and customer negotiations
【必須（MUST）】－ Strong marketing ＆ sales skills and hands－on experience with track record
－ Ability to progress the projects as front－end sales ＆ marketing from origination to execution
－ Strategic thinking and good communications and influencing skills.
－ Experience in renewable, industrial and power utility market in Japan, T＆D experience is a plus.
－ Products knowledge
＋ Power receiving and transforming equipment with high voltage
＋ Flexible AC Transmission System （FACTS）
－ Good English skills （business level）
－Bachelor or master degree majored in engineering （Electrical background is a Plus）