|部署・役職名||Enterprise License Agreement Operation lead|
A TLA Ops Lead Senior Advisor takes a lead in developing TLA Program strategies and works directly with the Transformational Sales Leads in helping to validate configurations. They possess a strong command of the business, including financial, product and system knowledge. Their goal is to holistically understand the purpose of the current deal and sale’s needs, and to work cross－functionally to close a profitable deal for the company.
• End－to－End Deal Coordination – Work with Transformational Sales Leads and sales teams to understand customer software requirements, deployment strategies, and financial positioning to facilitate a holistic, profitable, multi－year deal for the company
• Work with Transformational Sales Leads and other functional groups to identify and prioritize accounts, discuss and develop strategy to support sales objectives, and ensure alignment of resources to drive revenue for our company.
• Lead drafting of all customer commercial license agreements in line with approved TLA pricing and assist in commercial negotiations.
• Manage the booking process of TLAs, including quote creation
• Assist field sales with deal execution － this will require working with ther cross－functional teams – Tax, Legal, GRA, GRO, Finance, DFS etc.
• Ensure deal governance working in conjunction with audit requirements / non standard elements guide
• Assist in regional deal reviews and resolve any customer escalations re contract commercials
• Assist in special projects to enhance TLA Program tools and process flows
• Ensure operational efficiency and SLA’s at all times
• Ability to analyze information and draw accurate conclusions
• Stakeholder management across various teams
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Demonstrate strong communication and organistional skills
• Ability to lead, motivate and direct a workgroup
• Ability to work independently
• Business level of English and Japanese
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in finance with 7＋ years’ experience, or equivalent experience
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 資格支援制度充実 上場企業 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上|