|部署・役職名||MES Business Development Lead|
1. The Person in this role should be able to handle customer communication and articulate customer/business problem/needs and convert them into business opportunities
2. Research and build relationships with new clients and ensure robust pipeline for business growth. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging network and turn this into increased revenue gain
3. Create business expansion strategies, provide leadership and drive the execution of growth plans. Present TCS Solution and services and enhance existing relationships and enhance existing business and customer satisfaction
4. Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and pitches products / Services and approaches. Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principal.
5. Understand TCS MES Service offerings and present them to customers － business explanation/proposal documents
6. Define competitive advantage and establish key reasons for customers/prospects to leverage TCS as partner and create win－win for all
7. Co－ordination with International teams （Offshore teams） to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
8. Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and alliance
9. Attend Expo/Event, Do Customer, Partner Networking, Cold calling, etc.
【必須（MUST）】1. Engineering Graduate
2. Good understanding and exposure to Production Planning, Production Management
3. Knowledge （Functional） of any one of the major MES S/W （Eg. Apriso, SIMATIC IT, GE, Rockwell, etc.）
4. Good Communication skills （both written and verbal）
5. Awareness of Japanese sales procedures ＆ processes
6. Highly customer focused, Self－driven, self organized ＆ motivated.
7. Good presentation making and negotiation skills
【歓迎（WANT）】1. Bachelor Business Administration or MBA with Engineering
2. One End to end experience of MES Implementation on any MES Product
3. Proficiency in English and Japanese to interact with both Offshore and onsite teams.
4. Background/experience from Manufacturing Industry （Automotive, Aero, Heavy Machinery）
Note: We need a candidate having 10－15 years of experience, and should have native level Japanese proficiency
Business Trip: Within Japan.
1. 12 – 15 years of domain experience in the discrete or process manufacturing industry（ One or more of industries like Automotive /Aerospace/Life Sciences / Heavy Equipment ）
2. Must be a Japanese National or spent minimum 10 years in Japan with Japanese fluency
3. Industry knowledge of the challenges and the processes in bringing “products” to market and articulation MES’s value in this process
4. Knowledge of MES tools and processes and implementation experience
5. Experience of legacy/in－house MES / Production Management S/W development
6. Demonstrated PreSales experience leading to business growth in MES/MOM through Product and or services sales
7. Strong analytical and commercial experience, excellent communication and client facing skills.
|アピールポイント||外資系企業 従業員数1000人以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 資格支援制度充実 女性管理職実績あり 上場企業 シェアトップクラス 教育・研修制度充実 社内公用語が英語 自社サービス・製品あり 創立30年以上 新規事業|