|部署・役職名||【大手外資系企業/英語必須】Sr. Program Manager － JP Last Mile Delivery Experience|
Our Company believe that every day is still day one:
A day to take a first step. A day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind company.
We are seeking an experienced Manager with an in depth understanding of Last Mile logistics, to act as the interface with and support logistics and partner teams. The successful candidate will be part of the team responsible for improving the Logistics Last Mile Delivery Experience through a program of new project initiatives and their business partnership with key stakeholders within logistics and external teams such as CS.
The work of this team will include analyzing metrics which impact customer experience and surfacing insights which will be used for improving customer experience. A significant proportion of what the team will deliver will be identifying and implementing process solutions that increase the efficiency of the Delivery Stations and delivering a corresponding improvement in Customer Experience. The role will work cross functionally to facilitate approval from senior functional leaders, project prioritization ＆ scheduling and resource allocation efficiently and effectively. You will be a natural self－starter who is comfortable supporting complex cross functional projects. You will have a true hands－on approach, the ability to generate creative solutions, strong project management skills, and be an effective communicator. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control.
In order to be successful in this position, you need to be comfortable interfacing and leading both your direct team as well as driving various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization. Keeping an open mind, sense of humor, drive and ambition will help you remain innovative in our culture. This will be an exciting opportunity for you to possess a high level of autonomy, lead a direct team and drive integrity while managing a variety of job responsibilities.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Setting up and implementing processes/mechanisms and leading multiple programs to improve the current Logistics Delivery experience from good to great
· Manage several competing priorities ensuring critical projects remain visible to all stakeholders whilst maintaining a plan for less urgent matters
· Dive deep into various work streams and not be afraid to learn about each stakeholders contribution, challenges
· Develop and introduce processes that ultimately enhance customer experience
· Write and review business cases using information acquired from various stakeholders
· Prioritize projects with biggest impact on our business, propose and obtain approval from relevant functional leaders, and schedule resources
· Be comfortable in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading
· Take accountability while providing status, ask for help, and immediately escalate issues and problems as necessary
· Interface with all necessary functions within the company, including senior stakeholders
【必須（MUST）】· Bachelor's degree
· 8＋ years of experience in Project Management/Program Management
· Experience leading and interacting with cross－functional teams to drive initiatives
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel
· Fluent in written and spoken English and Japanese at Business Level
【歓迎（WANT）】· Experience managing operations
· Well versed in Lean Six Sigma
· Knowledge of SQL, Tableau, Data Warehouse
· MBA is preferred
· Exceptional organization skills and ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively and problem－solve
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills
· Strong executive presentation skills
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|