|部署・役職名||大手グローバルスポーツメーカー Senior Manager, Brand ＆ Sport PR, Newsroom|
Purpose ＆ Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The Senior PR Manager （Brand ＆ Sport） is a pivitol role in driving both Brand moments, as well as Sports / athletic wear （BOS） PR opportunities for the brand.
Acting as the primary contact point for media across performance sport and brand, this person will possess the perfect balance of cut－through editorial instinct and first－rate know－how when it comes to planning and prioritization across a global organization. It is expected that the candidate be already well experienced within sportwear brand and product PR with established relationships with the modern media landscape in Japan.
The primary mission of the role is to deliver powerful messages about our brand and what we stand for through brand－first editorial stories. To be successful, the candidate will need to be a next－level storyteller, laser－focused on delivering credibility and scale to the stories that show the world what moves us – a core belief that through sport we have the power to change lives.
• Implement compelling story ideas with clear messaging and exciting tools targeting priority media with innovative PR techniques across broadcast, print and digital channels.
• Develop PR plans for Japan to support the adidas brand priority concepts, categories, products, campaigns, and events primarily through product placement and pitching stories across sports, lifestyle and culture press.
• Develop and execute results－driven PR programs that align with brands vision and business goals; give guidance on prioritization of brand campaigns and commercial activity to ensure all objectives are met
• Manage the relationship with media outlets and external agencies appropriate for adidas Brand and Performance PR.
• Be a strategic and creative leader in developing PR execution ideas across new media types, together with PR agency and TNR, to continually innovate new ways to maintain presence in the online titles （beyond just campaigns）
• Ensure all PR campaigns and local brand moments are tracked utilizing agency and internal tools and resources to measure KPI’s as mandated by the brand.
• Provide guidance on the link between PR and Sales, and align with .com. Support driving traffic to eCom by consistently linking all online coverage to .com and by establishing an ongoing alignment with the SEO team.
• Ensure PR team builds a strong media network across sport, fashion, lifestyle, news and corporate media and organize media events （press conferences, interviews, media days） with adidas athletes and teams
• Manage external agencies on initiatives as needed / briefed, setting measurable objectives for new idea generation and media coverage
• Support planning, KPI setting and reporting against the key campaign calendar for Public Relations
• Manage and deliver fully merchandised media showrooms for Sports Performance and fashion brand including seasonal press days and elevated media events, and integrate with all internal departments.
• Support information flow across the Global and local PR/corporate communications network
• Provide support for our contracted talent for all campaigns in key media
• Communicate Media Relations/PR strategies and vision to all brand teams and agencies
• Ensure global consistency of the overall adidas brand media message
• Share best practices across all areas and agencies
• Brand Marketing （Communications, Digital, Commercial）
• Global PR and Corporate Communication Team
• Global and Market Sports Marketing
• AIT / IT Innovation
【必須（MUST）】Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• University Degree or similar degree in PR, Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent professional experience ideally in PR
• 4－6 years of relevant work experience
• Fluent and articulate in both English and Japanese
【歓迎（WANT）】Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strategic PR mindset to enable filtering and localization of Global PR stories.
• Creative storytelling and ideation to capture the interest of press and consumer.
• Authoritative confidence to manage and collaborate with internal and external cross－functional groups: product marketing, communications, social, digital.
• Understanding and passion for both sports and fashion/entertainment industry.
• Strong written and verbal skills, interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong presentation and organizational skills
• Affinity to digital PR and data
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|