|部署・役職名||Group Manager, Master Data Management|
【Purpose of the Position 】
Require a senior leader for the newly created Master Data Management (MDM) department, that will work under the direction of the VP for Business Transformation, to define and implement a global MDM vision and strategy.
The MDM strategy will provide a clear path to manage our company data as an asset to support Growth, Reliability, Cost reduction and Maximize investments.
The MDM Group Manager will need to establish a Global Service Model for MDM and ensure Global Talent, Data Governance and Operational Maintenance using a single source system of record (FOCUS global solution).
1. Implement and lead the global operating model for Master Data Management. This involves deploying the single data governance (and standards) for managing our company’s master data
2. Accountable for the data management methodology, strategy, processes, approach and tools for Master Data. The role will oversee the standardization of Master Data by the end of October 2021 as well as lead the master data activities for the FOCUS transformation program through to the end of 2023.
3. Oversee the day-to-day data management operations in alignment with the data governing standards, FOCUS principles, complexity of transformation, the company’s culture and sustainability requirements
4. Implement and manage the global / single source system of record (database) for all master data
The MDM department will primary be responsible for all Our Project (ERP) master data governance and centralized master data operations.
1. Oversee and supervise overall activity of the Master Data Management Group
2. Develop the roadmap, the end-to-end data management strategy, vision, architecture, standards and governance for the Enterprise Data Management
3. Communicate regularly with the BTF lead, the business & data experts across regions and with senior leadership to ensure quality, consistency and quality over our company master data. This also involves providing clarity around the to-be data maintenance procedures and benefits.
4. Support Change Management activities aimed at deployment of target data operating model
5. The Global Service Catalogue for MDM department will include the following capabilities:
a) Data Governance – Policies, Compliance, Data Standards, Data model definition and Strategy
b) Data Enablement – Master data design, ETL, System Inventory, Business Glossary, Change Request Management and Data Architecture
c) Data Profiling & Quality – Quality standards & metrics, Quality assessment, Profiling & Analysis, Data Cleansing and Quality tools.
d) ERP Master Data Maintenance – Material Master, Organizations, User Profiles, Customers, Vendors, Manufacturing, Finance, Pricing
e) Data Sharing – EDI, API, BW design
f) Data Security – Masking, Encryption, Tokenization, Minimizing
g) Data Archiving – Data Storage management, Archiving, Retention, Blocking/Deletion, Read Access Logging
【必須（MUST）】1. Great level of seniority and leadership, required to drive master data standardization across our company.
2. Team leader with experience to manage a multi-national global team and collaborate actively with his/her peers
3. Significant experience in driving and shaping ERP Data Management for organizations with complex system landscapes, multiple processes and data owners in the Consumer Products Industry.
4. Experience in the deployment of SAP ERP systems (10 years +) – Modules MDG, SD, MM, WM, FI, PP, APO/IBP
5. Strong Business Acumen (10 years +) – in the areas of Supply Chain & Finance
【歓迎（WANT）】1. Has strong motivation for innovation / change
2. Negotiation / Communication experience with key executives as a leader (10 years +)
3. Flexibility to respond to changing requirements
4. Ability to assess current situations and develop pragmatic solutions and plan
5. English (Business Level)
6. Experienced project and/or program management and change management practitioner
|アピールポイント||日系グローバル企業 女性管理職実績あり シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり|