|部署・役職名||Senior Business Intelligence Engineer|
· Design, develop and maintain scaled, automated, user－friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support our business needs.
· Partner with business teams/economist/ML/Engineering teams to consult, develop and implement KPI’s, automated reporting/process solutions and data infrastructure improvements to meet business needs.
· Apply your deep analytic and business intelligence skill to extract meaningful insight and learning from large and complicated data sets.
· Serve as liaison between the Business and technical teams to achieve the goal of providing actionable insights into current business performance, and ad－hoc investigations into future improvements or innovations. This will require data gathering and manipulation, synthesis and modeling, problem solving, and communication of insights and recommendations.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or other business/analytical disciplines or equivalent experience.
· 5＋ years of experience with SQL, data modeling, ETL development, API pipeline building and data warehousing.
· 5＋ years of relevant work experience in a role requiring application of analytic skills to integrate data into operational planning/business planning or advanced degree
· Experience using AWS technologies such as Redshift, S3, EC2, EMR and data pipelines
· Proficiency with query development, scripting, and visualization – SQL, PL/SQL, Python, Redshift, and Quicksight, or Tableau.
· Advanced skills in Excel
· Advanced ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them （verbal/written） to the stakeholders and senior management
· Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
· Be self－driven, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete or dirty data.
· Strong fundamentals in problem－solving, complexity analysis, and data integration projects