|部署・役職名||Senior Mechanical Engineer シニアメカニカルエンジニア|
About our Data Centre Services:
In today’s world, great businesses must be secure, resilient, scalable and above all － connected.
At our Data Centre Services this is our business. Our Data Centre Services offers flexible and affordable colocation and IT infrastructure solutions. Our connectivity and colocation solutions allow our customers freedom to plan effectively for the growth of their business, knowing that their data centre strategy is future－proof. We operate 29 state－of－the－art data centres across Europe and Asia Pacific, offering 24/7 security and local language support. We are connected to a further 530＋ third party data centres across our network and are able to offer private links into the major public cloud providers.
As the only data centre provider in the world to secure the highest M＆O certification by the Uptime Institute, our operational standards are recognised as industry leading. Data centre services is offering a carrier neutral data centre setting and new commercial and operational solutions for our customers.
Our Data Centre Services has over 20 years’ experience in designing, building and operating energy－efficient, reliable data centres － hosting significant financial, media, corporate and cloud wholesale providers across the world.
We are at a critical turning point as we become an independently focused business and at the same time, supported with the strong backing and investment of Fidelity. We expand our footprint in Asia and Europe which enables us to invest and leverage our real estate and infrastructure to expand our current sites and open up new ones.
You’ll be part of a dynamic, agile, forward thinking team of individuals that are looking significantly grow the business.
This is an exciting time and a new beginning for our DCS.
• DCS Design are looking for a multi－disciplined M＆E services engineer who can support the new site build programme across Asia and Europe. The right candidate will be able to utilise his or her multi－disciplined knowledge base to develop the DCS standardised design.
• The candidate will be required to provide guidance and advise to the site based construction teams and supporting local design and our delivery teams. The role would also ensure responsibility for the DCS T＆C programme is being implemented and managed in accordance to DCS Design T＆C policy.
• Responsible for design decisions related to datacenter projects including new construction, phased expansion, retrofits and upgrades, mechanical and electrical equipment selections, and standards upgrades globally
• Critically assess design decisions under direction from more senior staff and supports in applying the required standards and country specific regulations to make the best design choices.
• Produce design briefs, managing design teams and supporting the DCS Delivery Team in implementing the technical solutions for critical infrastructure projects. Engage ＆ manage external design consultants, run design workshops to ensure they deliver a design to meet the requirements of the Design Brief. Route Cause Analysis （RCA） reporting for major incidents.
• Provide design engineering support to senior staff to define site specific conditions, infrastructure design, costs and liaison with local authorities.
• Supporting new site builds construction, Factory Acceptance Testing （FAT） Site Acceptance Testing （SAT） and Integrated System Testing （IST）.
• Supporting sales requests liaise with customers to develop specific project design requirements.
• Liaise and collaborate with other our engineering teams and operations providing support as and when required.
• Manage a portion of the design schedule for assigned projects to ensure on time creation and review of Employers Requirements （ER’s）, tender information and design documentation issued for planning and Construction.
• Works hand－in－hand with more senior staff, delivery managers, general contractors and subcontractors to deliver projects during construction once the design phase is completed and ensure projects are fully documented and closed out
• Interacts with Architectural, Mechanical and Electrical consultancies, and other design partners to deliver world class datacenters
• Provides technical design support to local operations teams for Mechanical or Electrical engineering and critical support systems across our Telco and Data Centre estate.
• Designs and engineers systems related to Mechanical or Electrical and critical Infrastructure used to support our Technical infrastructure.
• Contributes to the design, implementation and maintenance of Mechanical Technical Infrastructure to monitor system capacity, risk and quality control.
• Conducts site audits to validate conformance to policy and standards.
• Works with peers in other regions to ensure consistency and technical excellence on design and delivery practices and methodologies
• Thinks and acts in a global manner, ensuring design decision are developed and discussed with more senior staff to ensure appropriateness on a global basis
• Maintains and deploys expertise in best practices.
• Ensures all Technical Infrastructure is operated and maintained within established specifications; design, engineering and build projects.
• Establishes and maintains SLA’s with all stakeholders of Heritage. Technical Infrastructure; utilisation, capacity and plant status monitoring and reporting.
• Co－ordinates Technical Infrastructure suppliers （performance, supply and support）.
• Supports the technical and operational policy and practice for Technical Infrastructure systems.
• Supports best practice for Technical Infrastructure activities.
• Provides information/reference to the business on Technical Infrastructure safety－related matters.
• Supports Sales and Operations activities requiring the involvement of Technical Infrastructure.
【必須（MUST）】＜Role specific requirements＞
• High performing Mechanical engineer with ability to make decisions across disciplines
• Previous experience of working in a data centre design role within mission critical facilities.
• Demonstrate site based experience on new builds and extensions to existing data centres or mission critical facilities.
• Demonstrate experience on mission critical Mechanical and support infrastructure design.
• Proven experience of writing feasibility studies/design briefs/policy statements/guidance documents
• Direct experience of conducting site reviews/energy surveys
• Hands on experience of working with problem/incident management investigating Data Centre/Telco Infrastructure failures.
• Design experience with all of the following:
－ Cooling Systems
－ Switch Gear.
－ Fire systems.
－ Knowledge of various energy saving techniques. Construction/Commissioning experience
－ Knowledge of all other engineering aspects of data centres innovation.
• Mechanical Engineering qualification or degree, or overseas equivalent.
• Excellent written and Verbal Japanese and English skills.
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 新規事業 海外事業 完全土日休み|