|部署・役職名||Strategic Partnership Manager, Books|
Do you love books? Are you interested in working with Publishers? Come join Books team to help us achieve our vision of having every books, ever written in every language available in less than 60 seconds, and be part of history in the making！
We are seeking an innovative, results－oriented Senior Publisher Relationship Manager to join our Books team. In this role, you will work closely with Japanese Publishers to make selection available for customers across all categories, as well as work with them to include their titles in our key programs such as Kindle Unlimited, Prime Reading and Direct Sourcing expansion. Also you will have opportunities with work with other teams both Kindle and Print books （both in and outside of Japan） to make Books better service globally.
Our ideal candidate works in a cross－functional and multinational environment and is comfortable communicating with and managing both internal and external stakeholders. You have a history of thinking big, innovating and delivering results, with the right balance of thinking strategically and maintaining a key attention to detail. You use data to guide decision－making, have strong business judgement and can solve complicated problems with elegant solutions.
You will have a history of building strong relationships and delivering great
results through them, and the ability to prioritize appropriately in a fast paced environment.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
· Ownership of the publisher relationship end to end for a defined group of publishers.
· Responsibility for specific publisher level metrics around selection, subscription participation, and profitability
· Building relationships and negotiate up to C－level at the publisher
· Building internal and external metrics that drive new selection
· Owning and driving at least one additional project on behalf of the team
【必須（MUST）】· 4－ 5 years experience delivering results in a fast－paced （preferably international） environment
· Proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results
· Strong leader with excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with and influence all levels across Amazon and Publishers
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills （includes ability to use such tools as Excel）; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions
· Track record in delivering results through negotiations
· Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what’s necessary
· Fluency in Japanese and English, both verbal and written, are required.
· BA/ BS required
【歓迎（WANT）】Experience in project management
Knowledge of the publishing industry is preferred
Masters degree preferred
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 マネジメント業務なし 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|