|部署・役職名||Business Development Manager （Financial Services）|
1. Selling and Contract Negotiation: Proactive selling and retention of products to both existing and new customers in order to achieve and exceed established sales revenue and other performance targets.
2. Establish and Maintain Client Base/Relationships: Establish/Maintain strong relationships with clients and prospects through regular client interactions, including, but not limited to, meetings, responding to client's requests and feedback in a timely manner.
3. Drive market initiatives: Where relevant, working closely alongside and supporting the market planning and product development teams in order to maximize new business opportunities within the geographic/industry sector markets. This includes working with in－country partners where appropriate.
4. Administrative reporting: Preparing and maintaining an effective portfolio management plan; documenting key goals for individual customers in relationship to sales, marketing and customer service activities to meet strategic financial and business targets.
Details of working hours and wages, whether there is a trial period, enrollment insurance, etc. will be disclosed at the time of the interview with the job seeker
【必須（MUST）】1. Required level of education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience.
2. Experience: 7－10 years of experience in enterprise sales role, experience in working in a B2B environment; proven track record of working successfully in a challenging and commercially driven sales environment.
3. Industry Experience selling Fraud, Digital Identity and Financial crime Solutions.
4. Skills: Pipeline generation, Strong negotiation skills; demonstrable experience in building and maintaining excellent client Relationships; Multi－lingual required when based in non－US location （language varies upon location） Travel requirements: 30－50％ Travel Required in Japan.
5. Languages: Fluent English and Japanese.