|部署・役職名||Senior Vision Engineer|
1. Our company is a domestic listed company in China;
2. Our company is a leading enterprise in the field of intelligent assembly automation of Chinese medical consumables;
3. Our company has 7 core technologies for automatic assembly of non－standard medical consumables; it has more than 200 patents.
4. Our company is a small giant enterprise of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and a patent demonstration enterprise in Zhejiang Province.
【Why has the position become available】
1. Our company strategic needs;
2. Our company needs to develop mechanical structures with simpler structure, higher efficiency and more stable;
Instruct visual engineers and technicians to carry out daily visual inspection research and development, and establish a standard process for visual project development, and innovate laboratory verification methods.
Cultivate and improve the professional skills of the visual team; innovate and develop new technologies in the industry to form a competitive advantage and reduce the cost of visual inspection applications
【Principal Duties / Responsibilities】
1. Solve the difficult problems related to visual inspection in the process of equipment manufacturing, recurring and long－term unresolved problems;
2. Formulate standardized processes for machine vision development, laboratory verification method development, and modular vision development tasks;
3. Communicate with electrical engineers to solve complex communication problems between visual programs and electrical control programs, and interface display problems;
4. Communicate with mechanical engineers to solve the problems of low stability and low repeat accuracy of dynamic visual inspection;
5. Cultivate visual engineers and technicians to improve professional and technical capabilities and improve the ability to solve complex visual inspection problems;
6. Understand and study cutting－edge high－tech in the industry, use technological advantages to reduce the cost of visual inspection, and form competitive advantages and company technical barriers
working full－time in China
【必須（MUST）】Required skills: Proficient in digital image processing knowledge, optical imaging knowledge, mathematical model building, strong algorithm implementation and open source programming capabilities （Visual studio programming environment）, strong mechanical structure design perception and complex field problem handling ability , Strong interpersonal and cross－departmental communication skills
Educational requirements: more than 5 years of work experience in undergraduate degree, more than 3 years of work experience in graduate/doctorate
【歓迎（WANT）】Best education: graduate education, research direction: computer vision/digital image processing/artificial intelligence/big data;
Best skills: C/C＋＋/C＃, VB, Python, QT programming, OpenCV, Halcon, familiar with various types of communication protocols;
Must have optical imaging knowledge, innovative thinking and ability, and resources to understand the cutting－edge knowledge of machine vision/computer vision