|部署・役職名||Japan Head of Data Management Technology, Executive Director|
Job Description Job/Group Overview:
The Data Management Technology function is responsible for driving the technology direction of the Group data strategy － working closely with the Group Data Office and collaborating with IT functions across the firm to select and implement common data related technologies.
The Japan Head of Data Management Technology will report locally to the Japan Wholesale CIO and globally to the Global Head of Data Management Technology. The role will lead a small team of data professionals in Japan and will work closely with the Group Data Officer based in Japan.
● This is a senior role, requiring strong communication and influencing skills － working at senior levels of the firm with both business and IT stakeholders.
● The role is responsible for promoting Group data strategy projects including global projects in Tokyo.
● Establish and maintain strong partnerships with senior business and IT sponsors to advance data strategy together.
● Select, implement, and roll out technologies that support the Group data strategy.
● Experience working in a global bank with a regional/functional matrix organization
● Strong communication skills in Japanese and English both verbal and in writing
● Proven experience managing senior business relationships in Japan （MD/SMD level）
● Development background, implementation experience with new technologies （Big Data, Cloud, Lakes, ML）
● Good understanding of Data Modeling, Architecture, Governance, Quality ＆ Protection
● Broad experience and familiarity with front to back trade processing and related data flows
● Experience working with/managing offshore development teams
● Line management experience
● Team player