|部署・役職名||Senior Quality Manager － Cosmetic|
This position is key to our Japan business. We are looking for an experienced professional to join our team in Tokyo as Senior Manager – Quality Assurance.
This is a people management position where you will oversee a dynamic team in Japan.
The selected incumbent shall oversee the following key responsibilities:
－ Leads and facilitates risk assessment on quality management system/process at suppliers
－ Drive continuous improvement initiatives with suppliers to improve consistency of product quality by improving supplier system, process, people qualification and the execution of QMS （Quality Management Systems）.
－ Align and engage with the Supplier QA Team and leads the Supplier QA team to builds collaborative relationships with suppliers
－ Roll out corporate quality strategy with suppliers and to oversee supplier quality operations to Strives for Excellence in Execution, to strive for full compliance with our corporate policies, procedures and specifications.
1. Category SME （Subject Matter Expert）
• Provide to regional Supplier QA team category guideline and rollout category strategy and initiatives.
2. Supplier Selection
• Participate in benchmarking and selection of suppliers upon request GLOBAL SUPPLIER RELATION or QA or GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN management, provide supplier quality data and inputs where needed.
3. Supplier Quality System Assessment
• Lead supplier risk assessments program in line with the framework/process defined by the compliance lead or the E2E process management team.
• Provide the scope of regional focus areas to the auditing team in preparation for supplier audits.
4. Product Quality Assurance
>New Product Quality Assurance
• Manage a list of new products to monitor the quality development status for each new product.
• Work with R＆D, Regional and Global Quality Assurance, R＆D, Product Development, PKG, Technical Services Organization, ME and supplier to define CQA （critical quality attributes） for product and materials.
>Existing Product Quality Assurance
• Oversee the trend of product quality, system and process compliance at suppliers.
• Oversee change controls relating to product quality, system and process.
5. Quality Problem Solving （QPS）
• Ensure 8D approach and form are applied by our QA team members and suppliers to drive robust root cause analysis, and systemic system and process improvements that can prevent reoccurrences or detect the issues earlier.
6. Supplier Performance Management （SPM）
• Provide guidelines for performance reviews and quality improvement plan with key suppliers.
7. Supplier Onboarding
• Review supplier quality improvement plan for manufacturing process to ensure CQA （Critical Quality Attributes）, CPP （Critical Process Parameters） and process controls are implemented for our products.
8. People Management
9. Global and Regional Improvement Projects
• Lead or participate in global or regional improvement projects
【必須（MUST）】• More than 10 years experience in QA jobs and minimum 5 years in manager position.
• Good communication with internal and external business partners both in Japanese and English.
• Good in the following skills: dealing with ambiguity, conflict management, timely decision making, managing diversity, presentation, negotiation, problem solving, logical thinking.
• Strong ownership, leadership, interpersonal, communications （influence and persuasiveness）, reporting and presentation skills.
• Proven experience in quality management systems, audit, project management, Lean Manufacturing, TPM, TQM, 5S, SPC, CPK, ISO9000, ISO22716, process mapping, audit, validation and improvement
• New product quality development process such as DFMEA, PFMEA, APQP （advanced product quality planning）, and PPAP （production part approval process）, etc.
• Root cause analysis, problem solving and reporting
• Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel
• Knowledge in cosmetic / skincare / personal care / FMCG products, GQP/GMP.
• Knowledge or experience in SAP.