|部署・役職名||Electrical Engineer Supervisor|
Specific Responsibilities （Detailed information of the position's R＆R）:
• Provides oversight to the establishment and execution of hardware commitments and ensures that those commitments aremet.
• Ensures project teams adhere to defined processes, methods and tools across different Japanese OEMs.
• Ensures project resources （staffing ＆ tools） and budget are in place to meet the required deliverables and timing. Requiresworking closely with engineering team in India• Drives continuous cross－functional skill upgrade among hardware engineers
• Drives continuous improvement that can be identified through project executions.
• Reviews programs’ timing, cost and quality attributes for necessary actions towards successful hardware delivery.
• Serves as the first line escalation path for hardware project risks / issues regarding programs’ timing, cost and quality.
• Manages escalated risks and issues which have an impact on hardware development project timing, cost and quality.
【必須（MUST）】• 7－10 years of experience in an automotive engineering or consumer electronics organization with experience acrossmultiple customers.
• Deep knowledge of electronics architectures and systems
• Advanced Engineering
•Strategic Planning and Management
•Decision Making, Influencing others, Good listening skills
•Cross cultural communications
【歓迎（WANT）】• Leadership skills. Needs to be the primary person for the HW team in Japan. Interfacing with business team,leadership team in India and leading team members in Japan
• Ability to engage with employees, motivate them, and ensure they are connected to the business.