Overview of the job:
We are looking for a dedicated, detail－oriented and highly competent Finance Manager with demonstrated experiences to handle and manage the finance and accounting/tax functions of the group.
We are looking for a dedicated, detail－oriented and highly competent Finance Manager with demonstrated experiences to handle and manage the finance and accounting/tax functions of the group. In this role, you will liaise with us / Agency teams to oversee day－to－day activities of accounting, tax, reporting and compliance functions and ensure the company’s finance team is well－organized, efficient and effective to be able to produce accurate and timely financial and management reports.
This position reports to local Finance Director （“FD”） / CFO and, collaboratively with local FD and CFO, to the regional finance team.
Three best things about the job:
1. Opportunity to work for World Best Agencies under one roof
2. Multi－facet roles, advisor, trusted partner, leader, listener, executor, etc.
3. Fast－paced, demanding, fun－loving and satisfying work environment
Your daily tasks include （but are not limited to）:
• Monthly closing including journal entry review
• Monthly flash report
• Monthly actual reporting packages
• Monthly variance analysis and commentary
• Treasury function oversight and supervision
• Quarterly actual packages
• SOX compliance reporting
• Assistance in quarterly forecasting with local Commercial Directors as necessary
• Year－end package
• Tax return filing in coordination with external tax advisors
• SOX audit support as necessary
• Financial and tax audit management
• Assistance in annual budgeting with local Commercial Directors as necessary
Responsibilities of the role:
• Manage monthly closing and financial reporting for the agencies by liaising with the regional finance team, local Finance Director and CFO.
• Produce accurate and timely financial reports and meet deadlines to the regional office and local management.
• Monitor actual performance and identify significant deviations from budgets and forecasts for variance analysis and commentary.
• Ensure SOX controls are in place and operating effectively.
• Support agency leaders in management of their agencies and departments.
• Handle ad－hoc requests / projects as requested.
• Proactively participate in a new ERP system implementation.
就業時間：フレックスタイム制 （標準勤務時間 9:30～17:30 休憩1時間含む、コアタイム11:00－15:00）
【必須（MUST）】What you will need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
• 10＋ years in Accounting/Finance with 5＋ years in a managerial position
• Strong analytical, critical－thinking and problem－solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead others
• Independent, well－organized, results－oriented and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Able to challenge the status quo and identify opportunities for improvement
• Able to constructively propose, lead and manage changes as appropriate
• Willing to “roll up your sleeves” and deep－dive into details
• Able to effectively manage direct reports
• Japanese Native level and business proficiency in English （both written and oral）
|アピールポイント||外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|