|部署・役職名||Field Installation Supervisor|
The Field Installation Supervisor conducts the implementation of all the hardware components of the system （racking, conveying and electrical systems） on clients’ sites.
This person supervises the work of installers and ensures that technical standards and safety rules/practices are followed. The supervisor conducts quality－control checks on completed work.
Supervisor responsibility will be working on site to ensure that the infrastructure is properly set up and respect all norms and standards to ensure perfect environment for the robotic operation.
• Supervise the installation of mechanical and electrical components of our systems
• Supervise the work of the installers and technical suppliers
• Collaborate with project managers and field engineers on the projects
• Act as the local main contact on－site for the installers and technical suppliers
• Ensure that our technical partners, installers and suppliers respect quality standards
• Conduct quality control and inspection
• Support the engineering team in the installation commissioning
【歓迎（WANT）】• Technical degree required
• Confirmed experience on field installation of technical machines or systems, such as machine / turbine equipment or oil industry ; if construction experience, needs to be in metal structures （vs concrete or form－work）
• At least 10 years of experience on similar position,
• Ability to work on various tasks from mechanical installation to safety procedures implementation