|部署・役職名||WPS Senior Support Analyst/Lead support Analyst, Associate / Senior Associate|
Reporting into the APAC Wholesale Production Services head of Data Services this is a key role working in a pressurized environment and demands an individual with flexibility, acumen and the ability to assimilate lots of information quickly, with focus on Incident and Problem Management.
This is a hands－on role facing off / supporting the internal stakeholders. The prime responsibility of the team member is to provide application support and also focus on driving automation and efficiencies.
● Provide support services for Reference Data platforms and the proprietary distribution platform － this includes ownership to completion of all reported issues and requests, application monitoring and consumer and end user support
● Extensive interaction with Enterprise Data Management, Middle Office, Back Office and Compliance etc.
● Partner with application development and support teams to ensure smooth delivery of platform changes and upgrades
● Interaction with core infrastructure technology groups to ensure management and maintenance of application dependent core infrastructure
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to take a deep dive into investigations
● Drive automation and operational efficiencies
● Maintain team knowledge base of known issues, steps required to address particular issues\tasks, documentation of new processes and general updates to keep content current
● Ensure incident management procedures are followed for each and every reported issue to strengthen the knowledge base, and generation of KPIs for decision making and understanding application trends.
● Minimum 6 to 7 years’ experience in Application production services.
● Strong interpersonal communication skills
● Fluency in Japanese and English
● Must have strong research, investigation ＆ evaluation skills, with a structured approach to problem solving.
● Sound knowledge of UNIX, Shell Scripting, Sybase SQL, Java, Perl ＆ Python.
● Proficiency at understanding, writing and using SQL
● Must have Excellent analytical and communication skills including ability to provide clear and concise status to users, consumers and leadership.
● Able to handle a fast paced production environment.
● Experience in Job scheduling software like Autosys.
● Experience of monitoring software and maintaining and improving rulebases.
● Be able to work in close collaboration with Infrastructure Support, application developers, offshore Core support resources, application Managers and developers