|部署・役職名||Senior Finance Analyst|
We are looking for a high caliber candidate with strong business acumen to unleash your full potential and work closely with FP＆A team as a finance business partner to contribute to sustainable and profitable growth in Japan.
• Report to Finance Director, actively involve in supporting the whole finance management cycle namely rolling forecast, game planning, etc.
• Become strong finance business partner and provide in－depth financial analysis and models and work closely with cross functional teams in sales, marketing, engineering, logistics, etc. to deep dive in the business understanding.
• Work closely with Finance Director in preparing periodic financial reports for management review, defining a comprehensive set of controls and budgets to mitigate risks, enhancing accuracy of the company’s reported financial results as well as strengthening internal control through strong liaison with internal and external auditors.
• Participate in finance projects / initiatives as assigned.
• Bachelor degree in finance, business, or other discipline from reputable university.
• Qualified CPA or CFA with at least 5 years of experience gained in MNCs or well－known Japanese company.
• Excellent analytical skills and high proficiency in financial modelling
• Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence stakeholders from cross functional teams
locally and regionally.
• Adaptable to change with dynamic personality and high performing mindset.
• Strong attention to detail, well organized and with exceptional planning and time management skills.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Japanese.
• Motivated to develop a long－term career with us and with the flexibility to relocate to other countries to widen the
horizon of your future career advancement.