|部署・役職名||Manager － Senior Manager （Accounting）|
• Drive all financial reporting analysis, such as the monthly balance sheet review, quarterly corporate financial reviews and other analysis for presentation and review to the market.
• Lead the transition of the production and delivery financial statements from JGAAP to IFRS; ensuring they are
performed in a timely, effective, accurate, and efficient manner to meet all reporting
• Analyze company’s financial risks and potential exposure through rigorous review of the financials and address any potential impacts to the company’s financial performance; supervise analyses to drive financial performance by identifying new opportunities through business intelligence and analysis; providing insight into operational and financial historical and prospective trends.
• Lead statutory audit and local statistics reporting to ensure full compliance with no delay.
• Liaise with both internal and external auditors to resolve issues related to financial reporting and controls.
• Support Consolidations team in the closing of subsidiary financial reporting and creating a flat consolidation management style.
• Oversee and ensure financial accuracy of activity maintained is in compliance with listed reporting requirements.
• Develop team members （manage objectives and offer advice）
【必須（MUST）】• 3＋ years experience in Accounting ＆ Finance
• Business level English and Japanese
【歓迎（WANT）】• CPA or charted accountant
• audit experience; preferably with publicly－listed clients
• Experience in IPO