|部署・役職名||Specialist Mechanical Engineer データセンター メカニカルエンジニア|
In today’s world, great businesses must be secure, resilient, scalable and above all － connected.
Data Centre Services offers flexible and affordable colocation and IT infrastructure solutions. Our connectivity and colocation solutions allow our customers freedom to plan effectively for the growth of their business, knowing that their data centre strategy is future－proof. We operate 29 state－of－the－art data centres across Europe and Asia Pacific, offering 24/7 security and local language support. We are connected to a further 530＋ third party data centres across our network and are able to offer private links into the major public cloud providers.
Data Centre Services has over 20 years’ experience in designing, building and operating energy－efficient, reliable data centres － hosting significant financial, media, corporate and cloud wholesale providers across the world.
We are at a critical turning point as we become an independently focused business and at the same time, supported with the strong backing and investment of Fidelity. We expand our footprint in Asia and Europe which enables us to invest and leverage our real estate and infrastructure to expand and maintain our current sites as well as open up new ones.
You’ll be part of a dynamic, agile, forward thinking team of individuals that are to looking provide an amazing level of support for the DCS Operations area of the business.
This is an exciting time and a new beginning for our DCS.
DCS Lifecycle Design are looking for a Specialist Mechanical Engineer reporting into the Global Head of Support Engineering. The successful candidate would provide Mechanical engineering design support and ongoing Mechanical Lifecycle Design technical approval for data centre technical infrastructure in Japan and Asia.
The right candidate will be able to utilise their specialist mechanical knowledge, as well as work closely with colleagues in related to disciplines to improve and adapt the DCS standardised design, supporting DCS Lifecycle projects.
The candidate will be required to provide guidance and advice to the site based construction teams, local designers, consultants and our teams in all areas of the business.
• Design and engineer systems related to mechanical technical infrastructure used to support all data centre installations in the DCS estate
• Provide onsite technical support for all Mechanical related issues to the delivery of Lifecycle projects.
• Act as “on the ground” representation for the DCS Lifecycle Design team in Japan and Asia
• Ensuring all M＆E standards are kept up to date, in conjunction with other departments in DCS and that projects follow codes relevant to local compliance.
• Playing an active role in supporting BIM 360 where this is used
• Developing depth in own specialism while appreciating and learning complementary specialisms
■Relationships and key contacts
• Acting as technical interface with local teams, design consultants and contractors employed on all Lifecycle projects
• Ensure compliance with standards of design employed by other DCS departments.
• Provide technical support for pre－sales, sales, marketing and real estate teams where requested.
【必須（MUST）】• The candidate should be able to demonstrate hands on experience and knowledge of mechanical systems deployed in a data centre.
• Related experience of electrical systems is a strong benefit as well
• Commercial awareness of M＆E design and their decision can impact time and cost on a project, being able to demonstrate practical examples.
• Demonstrate examples of when they have used their M＆E experience innovatively to overcome design issues.
• Demonstrate experience of working with different stakeholders in the delivery of complex technical projects
• Experienced in problem solving and fault finding.
• At least 15 years experience in Mechanical engineering in the data centre space or related field
• Native level of Japanese with high level of competency in Business and Technical Japanese
• English with intermediate to advanced level, with spoken and written skills
【歓迎（WANT）】• Experienced in working in the operational side of critical infrastructure.
• Electrical engineering experience （even if historic）
• Be aware of information security, business continuity, quality and other ISO or equivalent policies/ industry standards and discharge duties against them as appropriate.
• Identify risks related to process and information security and treat/ mitigate the same as appropriate
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 海外事業 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|