|部署・役職名||Chief Storage Medium Expert|
• Provide differentiated solutions, competitively position current NAND/SCM technology nodes.
• Assess current NAND/SCM technology and packaging capabilities, determine future needs, investigate and identify gaps in capability and work with key NAND/SCM venders Process Development, Technology Development teams, external research partners, and equipment and devices suppliers to investigate and validate solutions.
• Partner with key suppliers NAND/SCM CTO and design teams to define key architecture parameters required to model, design, simulate, build, and validate future node technology using testable storage chips and structure development vehicles.
• Measure and communicate plans and progress to team members, partners, leaders and executives on key milestones.
• Maintain efficient and effective allocation of resources to ensure efficient performance of the team（internal and suppliers）.
• Define the vision for the IT product line storage medium design and application and then rally them around it. Assess and bring in critical talent as required.
• Provide accurate feedback to your reports, peers, leaders, and executives.
• Represent the company in college recruiting, external engagements such as conferences or at research institutes, Universities, community events, and volunteering events.
• Lead, hire, motivate and retain a global team of highly skilled and experienced group of Engineers and Scientists.
【必須（MUST）】• 10＋ years of experience in a variety of semiconductor technology roles including device physics, device design, material science, process development, semiconductor process integration, production ramp.
• Extensive experience in SCM （PCM,MRAM,ReRAM…）/3D NAND . Broad experience in PCM （Phase change memory） and Xl－Flash is helpful.
• Record of delivering technical milestones timely and on－budget.
【歓迎（WANT）】• Solid understanding of Semiconductor Device Physics, Semiconductor Materials, Semiconductor Memory Process Integration, Semiconductor Manufacturing.
• Deep understanding of CMOS development, Design Rules, and Generator Coding on all memory circuit block.
• Ability to communicate to broad teams, including suppliers CTO, executives, technologists, engineers.
• Lead/Vendors Joint, recognize, and contribute to innovation required to advance SCM/NAND device products and contribute to Intellectual Property development and improve IT product（Server, Storage…） technology competitiveness.
Excellent communication skill with customers and external teams Skills on
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 社内公用語が英語|