|部署・役職名||Account Manager （N）|
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
• Develop, maintain and expand low and high level relationships with Customers which will lead to future profitable growth for my company.
• Bring the Customer’s voice closer to my company and give my company a greater voice at the Customer
• Coordinate with the my company team globally regarding regional customer activities.
• Execute complete financial management of the customers regionally including requests for quotation, tooling orders, piece price purchase orders, and accounts receivable issues.
• Verify and Update forecast information.
• Understand customer organization structure, product cycles, and opportunities to implement new products
• Understand my company products and processes.
• Create, coordinate and present latest my company development information to customers.
• Coordinate with my company Program Management in the launch development of awarded programs.
• Create and continually update aggressive sales plans with critical tasks towards generation of all potential my company product opportunities at each respective customer.
• Avoid company politics and promote cooperation and consensus teamwork for the common good of all employees across all departments.
• Entertain when appropriate.
• Enhance overall profitability through value－add activities with the customer and internally.
• Work with customers and other suppliers to understand current status of competition.
• This position reports to Managing Director
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering preferred.
• Bilingual － Japanese/English required. （TOEIC 750 or higher.）
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Five or more years of experience of in－vehicle parts （electronic parts preferred） sales to JOEM directly is required.
• Understanding of Japanese and American business cultures.
• Willingness to work extra hours and travel as necessary to achieve goals