|部署・役職名||IT Lead, Business Analyst, Digital Product Line|
Primary Duties ＆ Responsibilities
· Be a technology partner, working with business partners to identify unmet needs, propose IT solutions, and assist management in the development of business cases and project charters
· Cultivate relationships with external agencies, partners, suppliers and customers, to develop deep insights into the needs of our business departments, patients, customers, markets and communities and become the go－to person for our business / technology partners.
· Lead the technical discovery process for Digital and Productivity projects, scoping needs, gathering requirements and producing functional specifications for a solution build, based on regional and global standards
· Conduct Business Analysis: Map out business process; Capture business requirements and specifications （story boards, use cases）; support translation into technical requirements.
· Support continuous process improvement; mapping current and future state, root cause analysis for process gaps and improvement to identify and resolve business and technology related issues.
· Take a regional view on technology solutions, building a good understanding of business practice in other countries through a network of IT colleagues, in order to leverage or create harmonised solutions where possible
· Proactively match business needs with existing technology capability, by showcasing local/regional best practice with key stakeholders, encouraging adoption of core systems and highlighting value in a business context
· Work with Regional Product Line Owner/s to shape long term solution roadmap according to business priorities, and understand the technology used
· Provide rapid prototyping and conceptual designs where requirements are ambiguous or unproven
· Manage delivery of local/regional solutions through Application Services team, acting as Product Owner in scrum development
· Ensure information and assets are appropriately managed, valued and protected in accordance with Information Asset Protection and Compliance policies
Contribute to budget development and monitors budget within area. Optimize application portfolio and operating costs to drive ongoing business value.
· Bachelor of Computer Science / Information Technology or related Business / Engineering degree or at least 5 years of relevant experience
· Experience of platforms and technologies comprising the digital ecosystem （e.g. static/dynamic web, mobile apps, campaign email, hosting approaches, media and content management systems）
· Knowledge of technology solutions within the local Japan market such as LINE will be highly regarded
· Experience of HealthCare solutions for engaging Doctors, Careers or Patients through digital channels is highly desired
· Knowledge of platforms and technologies within the Productivity ＆ Collaboration domain, this includes latest Microsoft O365, enterprise social apps, messaging, video or chat tools as well as single device solutions
· Knowledge of supporting Commercial Domains such as CRM （Veeva, SFDC）, data analytics will be highly regarded
· Ability to relate business priorities to associated technology investments is required.
· Ability to recommend priorities to multiple stakeholders based on the highest business value is required.
· Knowledge of trends in technology and opportunities in healthcare is preferred.
· Experience in project delivery in a dynamic and emerging market as part of a complex, global organization is required.
· Broad technology experience with ability to lead assessments of proposed solutions and develop recommendations is required.
· Understanding of the business impact of different solutions and ability to assess impact and communicate the tradeoffs between business needs, technology requirements, timelines, costs and risks is required.
· Good understanding of Agile delivery methodology.
· Working knowledge of SDLC（CSV, Computer System Validation） and rRDM（Business Analysis methodology） including requirements elicitation, system design, development and validation/regulatory requirements.
· Experience working in process－driven environments （SDLC, Agile） coordinating internal and external delivery partners toward a single goal
· Certification in Business Analysis （e.g. ISEB Business Analysis Diploma） and Project Management （e.g. PRINCE2, PMP） areas highly regarded
· Both Japanese and English language （spoken ＆ written） in a business and technical context
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, and comfortable communicating and collaborating across all functions and with internal and external partners across multiple countries
· Effective team working and ability to build effective relationships with customers, matrix teams, suppliers and partners.
· Highly organized, detail－oriented, and able to work in a dynamic and fast－paced environment
· Good at facilitating workshops and meetings, and negotiating
· Genuine passion for technology, understanding how things work, and for applying technology to bring value to businesses/customers
· Continuous learner, able to demonstrate a familiarity with current trends
· Capable to take a “hands－on approach” to experiment and try things if needed
· Can communicate effectively with technical and non－technical stakeholders at different levels