|部署・役職名||Internal Audit, Head of Technology Audit, Director, GG13|
• Plan, lead, execute and report internal audits in areas of emerging IT Risks such as Project Assurance, Cybersecurity,
and Data Governance in accordance with our
• Audit methodology.
• Promote use of Data Analytics within Internal Audit by collaborating with other external/internal departments.
• Build strong relationships and mutual trust with all internal and external stakeholders.
• Identify Key and Missing controls in business and technology processes and evaluate the design and operating
effectiveness of identified key controls
• Summarize audit findings and draft audit issues and report in a concise and precise manner
• Provide practical and value adding recommendations to improve control environment
• Coordinate and co－operate with business and other responsible control functions and external auditors to enhance
• 8＋ years of IT audit, consulting or IT industry work experience.
• Previous experience in doing audits in areas of Cyber Security, System Development, Project Assurance and Data
• Previous experience of successfully using CAATS and Data Analytics in Audits
• Preferably, 5＋ years of experience in the life insurance or financial industry
• Preferably, 5＋ years of experience with US or Japan SOX
• Critical and Logical Thinking
• Assertiveness and Inquisitive
• Business communication and presentation skills （Japanese and English）
• Proficient in identifying the data necessary for analytics, acquisition, manipulation, transformation, and validation
（Preferable experience of using tools such as ACL, SQL, Tableau, SAS, Excel etc.）
• Proficient in interpreting and presenting Data Analytics results through visualization, story boards and results matrix
• Self－Starter and Team Player
• ”CISA” or ”System Auditor by METI” are preferred.
• Japanese: Business level , English: Business level