• Responsible for Deliver presentations to customers, partners and public audiences on our technology and solutions.
• Facilitate and manage customer evaluations, and proof of concept activities for solutions.
• Position compelling solutions targeted at solving the customer's business problems, over and above specific technical requirements, and acting as technical advisor to the customer.
• Produce written proposals and technical responses to RFIs and RFPs
• Conduct hands－on demonstrations and knowledge transfer of solutions to customers/channel partners.
• Working with Academy and delivering Certification courses to partners
• Develop customer solution proposals and supporting documentation for review by the customer and management
• Provide customer and market input to Product Management, Engineering, Customer Service, and other pertinent groups within company.
• Maintain knowledge on major industry developments; be capable of handling customer inquiries on these matters.
• Established track record in infrastructure System/Cloud Computing/ Backup Solutions
• Any other duties as assigned.
【歓迎（WANT）】SKILLS ＆ EXPERIENCE:
• At least Bachelor Degree
• 5 or more years' experience as Pre－Sales SE supporting sales and designing customer solutions based around storage software, storage hardware and/or backup software and hardware in Japan
• Good understanding of IT storage software and computing architectures, including experience in storage and storage infrastructure, networks, operating systems and applications
• Deep understanding of the IT industry and the Internet
• Strong knowledge of cloud technology ＆ eco－system
• Experience in virtualization/ cloud computing/ managed services
• （Preferred） Experience in Security solution
• Good working knowledge of SAN/NAS, Networking and Backup
• Strong knowledge of the Storage and Backup industry with the ability to evaluate the competitive strengths and weaknesses of products
• Backup and/or Storage solution design experience
• Knowledge of Virtualization platforms like VMware, Hyper－V
• Knowledge of Databases like, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Oracle, storage networks （SAN/NAS）, Backup/Recovery, DR and BC （Business Continuity）
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft and Linux operating systems
• （Preferred） Knowledge of Security product （Network Security ,Endpoint Security）
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to translate customers business requirements into technical solutions which deliver genuine benefits back to the business
• Able to communicate in English is a bonus, read and write
To be Successful for the role:
• Be a good listener, creative, intuitive, and have the ability to resolve problems in potentially stressful situations
• Be a confident and assertive professional, acting as an independent but also capable of working within a team
• Display effective management of time and resources with strong project management skills
• Be an articulate, persuasive and polished oral and written communicator, able to effectively discuss and negotiate around technical issues