|部署・役職名||Enterprise Improvement Director|
A leading global business advisory firm of results－oriented professionals who specialize in
creating value and restoring performance at every stage of the business life cycle.
We thrive on our ability to make a difference in high－impact situations and deliver sustainable, bottom－line results.
Our practice works with healthy, under－performing and distressed companies across a variety of urgent, high impact
situations. Our seasoned professionals are recognized experts in their respective fields, leveraging their
skills and experience to create measurable, better outcomes for our clients.
Here, you’re the driver of your own career. To support you, we offer a robust career
development planning process, regular opportunities for performance feedback, and a rigorous year－end
performance review designed to help you succeed.
In this leadership role, you will work with others and be instrumental in developing and building a
business in your area（s） of expertise. To be successful, you are commercially savvy, with a passion for
and track record of business development contributions in a professional services environment.
【歓迎（WANT）】Work Experience Requirements
• Minimum 15＋ years of business experience or equivalent
• A minimum of 5＋ years of related consulting experience in a professional services firm environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese is a must
• Hands－on operational experience is required
• Recognized for deep skills and passion as a specialist in specific industries/service（s） area（s） （e.g.,
any combination of industry or service areas such as; supply chain, profitability, logistics,
procurement, revenue growth, retail, manufacturing, auto, consumer, process industries, etc.）
• Consistent track record of successfully structuring and leading client engagements to desired results,
delivering hard dollar savings meeting or exceeding client expectations
• High energy style, flexible and adaptive, with the ability to work well in a very fast paced environment
• Understands and adapts to complex client environments and situations. Skilled at defining,
communicating, motivating and driving change at executive levels and across the broader community
• Master negotiator, proficient with complex/sophisticated negotiations
• Views problems from the ‘big picture point of view’, recognizing critical areas to drive into more detail.
Quickly structures approaches to solve complex problems. Balanced and flexible, anticipates and
changes direction as necessary
• Synthesizes information rapidly and applies good business judgment driving quickly to deep insights
into possible impacts and solutions
• A thought leader, innovative with the development of new tools, methodologies and approaches
• Effectively plans for and proactively mitigates risks on projects and work－streams
• Experience with proposal development, strong commercial instincts and interest. In addition to self,
generates growing demand for other firm resources in prospective and existing clients. Demonstrated
ability to consistently extend work for him/herself and others team members on client projects.
Identifies and cultivates new opportunities
• Expert written communication skills, self－directed with preparation of client ready document and
• Articulate, persuasive, communicator. Commands the room, handles executive and difficult
audiences well. Readily adapts style and message appropriately to audience and circumstance.
Outstanding at impromptu communication under pressure
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. Engenders client confidence and trust with
executives at all levels. Builds counseling relationships with clients and peers
• Analytical, adept at quickly defining, aligning and scaling data modeling ＆ management approach
with the client needs. Ensures 80/20 approach to rapidly draw conclusions. Skilled and quickly
identifying anomalies, inconsistencies, errors and conclusions
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel applications
• Openness for occasional travel
• Master’s/ MBA degree preferred, but will consider valid experience in conjunction with a Bachelor's
degree in lieu of Graduate degree