【ABOUT THE ROLE】
Executive Assistant’s objective is to support President and executive members through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
The role is responsible for all aspects of administrative duties including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests, ensuring that they are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
【KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES】
• Coordinate arrangements, meetings and/or conferences as assigned.
• Take dictation and write correspondence.
• Compile, proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports.
• Daily record keeping and filing of documents.
• Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
• Create and organize information and generate reference tools for easy use.
• Manage calendar, meeting coordination and travel arrangements.
• Professionally greet and receive guests and clients.
• Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
【必須（MUST）】• Proven administration or assistant experience
• Business level of English is must
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi－task and prioritize work; drive to get the job done on time
• Attention to detail and problem－solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Positive and open attitude toward challenge and adversity
• Mentality of having ownership for the job assigned and assumed responsibilities