|部署・役職名||大手グローバルスポーツメーカー Senior Manager Buying ＆ License Goods, Direct to Consumer|
Purpose ＆ Overall Relevance for the Organization:
• Optimize pre－season buying depth, in－season sell－thru monitoring and “plan B” proposal to achieve DtC financial goals for brand.
• Create assortment for own Retail and eCom based on the Category Planning range plan for the country – Japan.
Deliver below tasks by leading and developing the Buying team.
• Provide quality feedback to omni－marketing calendar draft prepared by Brand Activation.
• Provide quality feedback to assortment planning draft prepared by Assortment Planning.
• Attend the APAC sign－off meeting （＊mini GBC） to make the Buying decision better.
• Prepare the assortment plan by store level based on the store cluster the Assortment Planning team plans.
• Provide the forecast by article level to Category Planning before the sign－off.
• Based on “Open to Buy” by category and assortment plan, make the buying depth plan and get approvals by Vice President, DtC.
• Provide the latest product launch information reflecting the delivery status with Visual Merchandising, Retail Marketing, and eCom to be ready for the optimized consumer journey at the stores and eCom.
• Monitor, analyze, and report the sell－thru to DtC management.
• Propose “plan B” if the sell－thru is under performing and additional orders using SPEED if the sell－thru is outperforming.
• Work on by store product range change based on the space management aligning with Visual Merchandising.
• Update the store SKU allocation if the store layout changes.
• Represent DtC as category sales person, attend the cross－function team meeting, and share business update for Category Planning to communicate with BU APAC.
• Flag low sell－thru articles and propose a markdown date to Category Planning.
• Lead the mid－season and end－season sales planning based on the in－season performance.
• Provide the key training based on each team member’s skill set by working with HR.
• Develop team member’s career plan.
• Prepare and update succession plan.
• Implement “Play to Win” mindset to the team by becoming a role model and giving credits to the team members who demonstrate “Play to Win.”
【必須（MUST）】Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in Business or equivalent professional experience
• 5＋ years’ experience in relevant Merchandising or Buying
• Fluent English / Japanese
【歓迎（WANT）】Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Leading team to success
• Strong analytical skill
• Strong presentation skill
• Strong communication skill
• Strong “Play to Win“ mindset
• Experience in merchandising/buying
• Experience in Japan market
• Passion for sports and sports style
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|