|部署・役職名||Network Services Delivery Manager APAC/ネットワークサービスデリバリーマネージャーAPAC|
1. Network Service Delivery Manager will be a key member of a network team whose responsibilities will include the design, implementation, and support of network infrastructure technologies to support all aspects of the company's global network.
2. This will be a hands－on position requiring expertise and technical thought leadership while collaborating with managed service providers, engineers, SMEs, operations teams, and management to execute on strategic and tactical goals.
3. Core objective of the Network SDM is to support the delivery of broader global network services by aligning to business requirements with fit－for－purpose solutions that work reliably, scale, are administratively efficient, and support global transparency and fulfillment－automation
4. Performs quality control checks, ensuring the effectiveness and reliability of the network systems, tools, and products
5. Maintain and update processes for delivery of network services including tracking of network incidents, tickets and SLAs
【必須（MUST）】1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required, Master’s Degree preferred.
2. 10＋ years experience in a technical environment and minimum of last 5 years supporting large scale enterprise networks
3. Demonstrated Network management architecture and leadership skills － Network Management experience with technical management experience.
4. Network certifications such as CCNP is a plus
5. Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
6. A collaborative mindset is an absolute must.
7. Language requirements, Japanese: native level, English: business level