|部署・役職名||Dir I, Market Development|
Manage team and related market development activities, particularly in areas relating to Referral physician to drive therapy market size and penetration growth.
• Manage and oversee the execution of Referral physician activities to influence the referral pathways and increase therapy penetration in the market, with financial budget responsibilities. Develop a robust talent development plan in alignment with functional growth strategies of the department.
• Establish systematic data analytics, monitor competitor activities and identify client needs for new or improved opportunities. Determines market trends to substantiate long－term prospects, ensure senior management has accurate and timely information for making strategic and operational decisions
• Identify risk, develop long－term and mid－term marketing strategies towards Referral physicians, in collaboration with internal and external parties including marketing, sales, THV global marketing team and external professionals /vendors.
• Other incidental duties
【必須（MUST）】【Education and Experience】
Bachelor's Degree in in related field related experience in marketing and skill levels exceeding the requirements of the Manager Required and
Demonstrated track record in people management Required
Strategic marketing and/or Sales experience in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry Preferred
• Proven successful project management leadership skills
• Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite and related tools and systems
• Excellent problem－solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills including high discretion/judgment in decision making
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
• Excellent English Skill
• Demonstrated performance track record within relevant industry/function
• Expert understanding of related aspects of marketing concepts and principles while identifying applications of functional knowledge and existing methodologies to complex problems
• Expert understanding of market and competitive dynamics
• Expert knowledge of financial mechanism that relates to marketing including forecasting, expense budgeting and management, purchase order compliance and processing, and 3rd party vendor compliance management.
• Ability to develop and integrate metrics into the projects and operations that clearly demonstrate the value of marketing to the business
• Expert understanding of marketing content approval processes and systems, regulatory guidelines and legal boundaries
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to articulate the vision of the business unit and function
• Demonstrated ability to manage one or more teams and provide coaching and feedback, including responsibility for all employee actions including attracting, developing, and retaining talent and partnering with HR on all aspects of talent development
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
• Ability to work and excel within a fast paced, dynamic, and constantly changing work environment
• Ability to prioritize work within the team based on critical business needs
• Require the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship
• Develop peer, cross functional and cross business relationships to maximize best practice sharing and team effectiveness.
• Support and solicit input from team members at all levels
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
|対象年齢||40歳 ～ 49歳|
|年齢制限理由||技能等の継承のため労働者数の少ない年齢層を対象とするため / 省令３号のロ|