|部署・役職名||Senior HRBP, Oncology Business Unit.|
• Business partner: Consult managers and provide support to management team from people and organization perspectives. As an accepted business partner and coach, influences business decisions, contracts for HR deliverables to meet the business objectives.
Ensures growing man－ager and employee self－sufficiency in basic people processes and matters.
• Organizational Development: Proactively identifies, facilitates and coaches change manage－ment and organizational development initiatives. Acts as a consultant partner providing solutions and supporting their implementation.
• Performance Management: Ensures client group has Performance Management system con－sistently applied, controlled and aligned to business strategies with a focus on development. Supports implementation of Key Performance Indicators （KPIs） and ensures their integration into the Performance Management System.
• Development: Develops leadership capability in the client organization; onboards new manag－ers, coaches them to become better leaders and addresses poor leadership in appropriate and effective ways. Works with the line to identify and develop talent in the organization, and manag－es the global Organization and Talent Review process cascaded in client group. Stays connected to functions’ top talent, manages quality and implementation of development plans. Proactively supports internal promotion and developmental assignments of identified talents.
• Recruiting management: Partner with finance and recruiting function to track headcount and position requirements. Create hiring strategy （both internal and external） with respective manag－ers.
• Employee relations: Coach and educate managers and employees to address all types of em－ployee relations issues.
• Compliance: Ensure compliance with Japanese labour law and policies.
• Project Management: Leads and manages projects effectively and partners with Japan HR and global HR teams.
Bachelor degree Fluent Japanese Business English communication skill including emails and telephone conference （TOEIC score 800 and above） 8＋ years HRBP experience