|部署・役職名||Head of Category, Hardlines （Consumer Electornic, PC/Mobile, Office Supply, Music Instruments）|
Company strives to be Earth's most customer－centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want － low prices, vast selection, and convenience － we continues to grow and evolve as a world－class e－commerce platform.
We are looking for an experienced, talented and enthusiastic senior team leader of Hardlines to be responsible for every aspect of retailing of Products category until those products are purchased. The main responsibilities are vendor management, pricing and web site marketing, merchant management and planning and inventory control with both short and long－term goals to achieve. You will also be responsible for hiring and building a high performance team of experienced team members and growing volumes and margins. You will develop a partnerships with retail category teams in Japan and the various functions in Japan and US, deliver results while maintaining the highest level of integrity and foster an environment that generates breakthrough ideas and lead a collaborative and open organization that lives the values of our company. Hardline products is one of key components for a long－term growth opportunity.
The position requires a leader who can work autonomously in a fast paced, highly demanding and ambiguous environment. The successful candidate would possess great business judgment, with a track record of strong project delivery, commercial negotiations and relationship management along with deep analytical acumen. Additionally, this position involves working with multiple stakeholders （product management, product development, quality and compliance, marketing, legal, supply chain, among others）, and hence we need strong stakeholder management capabilities and ownership with great bias for action in getting things done themselves.
Main responsibilities include:
1. Deliver sales and profitability targets by leading the business segment on the needs of the customer and identifying suitable opportunities for office products.
2. Having an in－depth knowledge of business products and value proposition and writing business proposals by identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
3. Establish ＆ manage long term relationships with executives of suppliers by driving selection, and negotiation of their terms.
4. Work with instock managers, suppliers and our operations team to ensure a reliable, cost effective flow of goods, from ordering to receipt.
5. Spearhead digital marketing strategy, including paid search and ad programs, channel ad campaign strategy, search engine optimization, email marketing, marketing automation, and more.
6. Work with Marketing managers and Content Managers to implement marketing actions and site merchandising on our platform.
The successful candidate will be an experienced team player who is motivated by an entrepreneurial, fast－paced and highly collaborative environment.
The position is based in Japan and requires both domestic and overseas business trips.
【必須（MUST）】－ 10＋ years experience of leading a team
－ Experienced people manager
－ Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
－ Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, and exceptional organizational skills are essential.
－ Ability to think strategically and tactically, with attention to detail.
－ Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast－paced start－up environment is essential for success.
－ Candidate must have strong communication skills and be fluent in English.
【歓迎（WANT）】－Ability to work in a global environment
－Experience of business strategy development and execution
－ Experience with consumer research in any consumer products
－ Experience with Social Media and crowdsourcing techniques
－ Experience in marketing, brand management, consumer insights
－ Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
－ Strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis
－ Master’s degree/ MBA preferred
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 新規事業 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|