|部署・役職名||Manager, Brand Consulting of Life ＆ Leisure product|
We are looking for Manager, Brand Consulting of Life ＆ Leisure product to manage Brand Consulting team within the Life ＆ Leisure categories in the JP. Brand Consulting is a suite of services designed to help our most strategic vendors grow and deliver the best customer experience by working across all key retail levers （e.g. selection, availability, operational efficiency, catalog quality, and marketing）. The service is delivered primarily through Brand Specialists assigned to specific vendors. We have an ambitious vision for the future of this service, focusing on business impact for vendors and the categories, operational scalability and vendor satisfaction.
As Manager, Brand Consulting of Life ＆ Leisure product, you will be responsible to deliver impact to a large group of strategic vendors, both directly and through a team of Brand Specialists reporting to you. You are accountable for the operation to deliver the service to the vendors as well as defining and improving the service, operation process and the team capability through building a mechanism.
You will play a key role to effectively raise vendor satisfaction and work closely with the internal stakeholders such as Vendor Managers, Category Leaders and Vendor Services team. You will also communicates directly with the vendors. The right candidate will possess a strong customer experience, analytical skill set and strong commercial/financial backbone in certain areas.
This role will:
· Manage the relationship and annual strategy plans for a set of vendors across all key Retail metrics and agreed service performance.
· Have complete accountability of the service levels across 6＋ Brand Specialists to ensure service delivery as per committed agreed service with vendors.
· Coach, up skill and lead a team of Brand Specialists who manage the day－to－day service deliverable and execution of the vendor business strategy.
· The Manager will own vendor escalations, ensure appropriate resolution, and contribute to business reviews.
· Conduct deep dive analysis on issues affecting vendor business performance and provide the Voice of the vendor as an input into service menu process improvement.
· Implement account management best practices and SOPs into the business development framework.
· Have clear visibility of pipeline and vendors at risk of churning.
· Gather 360 feedback from vendors in pain points and opportunities for us to close.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity－Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
5＋ years of people management and direct experience in strategy, consulting, strategic account management or commercial experience in technology, retail, telecom, fashion, electronics or media.
Experience using analysis, reporting, modeling and forecasting to gather data for the purpose of making business decisions and challenging status quo.
Relationship management and negotiation skills with director level associates.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Full fluency in Japanese and business level in English.
Experience leading cross functional teams to deliver projects and services on tight deadlines.
Successful track record of developing, establishing, and closing strategic partnerships.
Proficiency in composing concise, accurate and appropriately targeted responses.
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|