The Marketer in this role will be responsible for marketing our payment related products and services.
Marketing Managers work closely within the Marketing team as well as directly with Product Managers, colleagues in the US and other regions, and stakeholders throughout our company. As part of Consumer Payments business, you will learn best practices in marketing, testing and data analysis.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
· Create on－brand, best in class content, tailored to appropriate customers
· Execute and develop strategies to optimize campaigns and report results
· Conceptualize, execute and analyze new marketing initiatives and ongoing campaigns to expand traffic （PPC, SEO, Email, Affiliates）
· Support aggressive goals of bounty revenue from new card acquisition and usage.
· Coordinate a streamlined approvals process （internally and externally） with financial partners.
· Successful candidates have demonstrated:
· High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills （including use of Excel and other software） and an ability to use hard data and metrics to support assumptions and develop project business cases.
· An ability to think big and execute methodically.
· Self－sufficiency while operating on a team.
【必須（MUST）】· 3＋ years of marketing management experience including consumer marketing, new customer acquisition, ECM, marketing analytics and digital marketing.
· 2＋ years' experience creating and modifying web content using XML and or HTML mark－up languages.
· Proficient in a variety of software and editing tools.
· Great written and verbal communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects with product managers, data scientists and finance teams
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent related work experience
· Business English Fluency （written and verbal communications） and Native Japanese Fluency.
【歓迎（WANT）】· Payments industry or ecommerce experience
· International experience
· Ability to deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 完全土日休み フレックスタイム 月平均残業時間20時間以内|