|部署・役職名||Technical Program Manager|
International Technology （InTech） team based in Tokyo, Japan is seeking a Sr. Technical Program Manager to lead highest－impact and largest－scale delivery programs. Our team drives complex business problems, leveraging both company－wide platform solutions as well as designing them from the ground up where they don’t exist. Delivery is a key part of the customer experience when shopping. If you've ever placed an order with Japan free shipping or arrange a delivery pickup at a convenience store, then you've experienced some of delivery programs. We build global technology solutions, going beyond localization to customize programs to the logistics and e－commerce standards in each country where we operate. Not only must our software scale, but it must adapt to regions ranging from downtown Tokyo to remote Alaska.
You will lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts between internal teams and outside merchants and vendors to develop optimal solutions. You will be expected to make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time－to－market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross－functional and remote project teams.
The right candidate will possess a strong program management background, will have demonstrated experience leading medium to large projects, and will have a well－rounded technical background in current web technologies. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. This means you are not only able to develop and drive high－level strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
As a TPM, you will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints. An ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner is expected. Strong business judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent and leadership are essential to succeed in this role.
Responsibilities include working with product management to define strategy and requirements, identifying and securing commitment from teams across the company for new initiatives, driving consensus on the technical approach, setting timelines, and leading cross－functional development teams from design to product launch. You'll need to be a strong project manager with technical and business acumen as well as an excellent communicator －－ whether working with developers or providing updates to business leadership.
· 5＋ years of Technical Program Management experience in an Internet－related program or applications environment （or equivalent）
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
· Ability to effectively collaborate with cross－functional, cross－organization teams to negotiate and assemble project plans, secure commitments on deliverables, and resolve blocking issues
· Demonstrated passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems and driving high－quality, innovative, and robust technical solutions
· Knowledge and experience in large scale system design, distributed computing, and system integration
· Strong bias for action and ”get it done” attitude
· Excellence in technical communication with peers and non－technical cohorts
· Business－level English written and verbal communication skills
· Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
· A Masters in computer science or related technical discipline
· The ability to comfortably and confidently present to and influence senior management
· Japanese language skills