|部署・役職名||[Automotive] ADAS System Engineer|
■Role descriptions / Expectations for the Role
1. Analyze and understand Toyota’s requirement at system level （sensor/feature etc.）
2. Create systems requirement from stake holder requirements
3. Prepare QA regarding the unclear requirements
4. Identify the interfaces between systems
5. Participate in discussions during sub－system requirements
6. Prepare architectural diagram
Manager/Supervisor classification: Nil （Classifiable depending on the case）
Working hours classification: Deemed working hours system
Category of deemed working hours system: Discretionary labor system for professional work
Deemed working hours per day: 8hrs
Monthly salary: 270,000 JPY － 620,000 JPY: ＊ Under our corporate regulations, amount will be decided in consideration of candidates’ experiences and abilities.
Discretionary labor allowance: 60,000 JPY － 80,000 JPY
Overtime work allowance: By ordinary （Paid according to overtime working hours）
Salary raise: Yes
9:00 － 18:00
（Actual working hrs: 8hrs /Flex time system/ Core time: 10:00 － 16:00）
Annual paid leave （10 days provided in the first year ＊ Variable depending on joining date）, Two days off every week （Sat, Sun）, Public holidays, Yearend and new year holidays, Congratulation or condolence leave, and nursing leave.
Insurance: Medical insurance, Welfare pension, Employment insurance, and Industrial injury insurance
System: Asset－building savings, Company pension, Cafeteria plan （selection－based corporate member welfare service）
＊ Only regular employee is eligible for Asset－building savings and Company pension.
Facility: Corporate membership facility （Athletic club, Onsen resort house, hotel accommodations, etc.）
Kanto Region, Japan
【必須（MUST）】■ Desired Competencies （Technical/Behavioral Competency）
[Generic Skills （Required）]
• Automotive domain knowledge （6＋ years）
• Working experience in ADAS （2＋ years）
• Experience in creating/deriving system requirement
• Experience in drawing activity diagram, state machine diagrams
• Experience in SysML is a plus
• Experience in DOORS
[Technical execution skills （Required）]
• Individual specialist with holistic radar ＋ camera based ADAS system understanding.
• Understanding of vehicle system requirements and allocation into subsystem requirements at Radar ＆ camera Level.
• Understanding of requirements at HW / SW level
■Required Technical Skill Set: Radar ＋ Camera based ADAS system understanding, system requirements, SysML, DOORs
■Desired Experience Range: 8 － 12 years
■Language: Business Level （English ＆ Japanese）