|部署・役職名||[Automotive] FUSA Engineer|
■Role descriptions / Expectations for the Role
1. Safety Requirement Creation （HW/SW）
2. Safety Analysis （HW/SW）
3. Safety mechanisms design and implementation
4. Safety requirement verification
Manager/Supervisor classification: Nil （Classifiable depending on the case）
Working hours classification: Deemed working hours system
Category of deemed working hours system: Discretionary labor system for professional work
Deemed working hours per day: 8hrs
Monthly salary: 370,000 JPY － 620,000 JPY: ＊ Under our corporate regulations, amount will be decided in consideration of candidates’ experiences and abilities.
Discretionary labor allowance: 60,000 JPY － 80,000 JPY
Overtime work allowance: By ordinary （Paid according to overtime working hours）
Salary raise: Yes
9:00 － 18:00
（Actual working hrs: 8hrs /Flex time system/ Core time: 10:00 － 16:00）
Annual paid leave （10 days provided in the first year ＊ Variable depending on joining date）, Two days off every week （Sat, Sun）, Public holidays, Yearend and new year holidays, Congratulation or condolence leave, and nursing leave.
Insurance: Medical insurance, Welfare pension, Employment insurance, and Industrial injury insurance
System: Asset－building savings, Company pension, Cafeteria plan （selection－based corporate member welfare service）
＊ Only regular employee is eligible for Asset－building savings and Company pension.
Facility: Corporate membership facility （Athletic club, Onsen resort house, hotel accommodations, etc.）
Kanto Region, Japan
【必須（MUST）】■ Desired Competencies （Technical/Behavioral Competency）
[Generic Skills （Required）]
• Knowledge of ISO26262 Functional safety lifecycle; method; tools and techniques.
• Should have worked for minimum 2 years in Automotive Functional Safety
• Understanding of complex Vehicle domain; systems; sub－system and their implementation,
• Hardware / software design and development per ISO26262,
• Required work product creation to comply ISO 26262
• Embedded software development experience
[Technical execution skills （Required）]
• Experience of working on safety analysis like FMEA （Failure Modes and Effect Analysis）, FTA （Fault Tree Analysis）, DFA （Dependent Failure Analysis） for system / software / hardware
• Experience of Hardware Architecture metrics （FMEDA） and PMHF analysis as per ISO26262 requirements.
• Experience with embedded software development using C, should be able to understand software codes and functional flow
• Good understanding of Vehicle dynamics controls system behavior
• Should have knowledge of how to operate as interface between cross functional departments for safety related activities
• Component or sub－system level validation plan
[Vehicle Domain （Not mandatory, added advantage）]
• ADAS any level, Vehicle specific sub－systems like: Steering, Powertrain, Braking, Body controls etc.
■Required Technical Skill Set: Functional Safety, ISO 26262, Embedded software, embedded C, CAN
■Desired Experience Range: 5－8 years
■Language: Business Level （English ＆ Japanese）