|部署・役職名||Solution Sales Specialist_Cloud HPC|
Our Specialist Global Black Belt our cloud HPC is a senior solution sales professional within our enterprise sales organization with a special focus to drive customer digital transformation agenda through the adoption of cloud HPC solutions in specific industries （ex: Automotive, Manufacturing, EDA, Oil and Gas, or Banking）
Primary accountabilities for this role include:
· Lead and challenge customer with clear strategic vision of digital transformation.
· Drive Executive conversation both in and outside IT.
· Growing the YOY cloud HPC consumption in your aligned industry / sales area by:
o Successfully winning HPC/AI/ML workloads and projects in your sales area /Industry through demonstrating and wining customers our cloud platform
o Enlarging footprint and cloud reach through co－selling with our Partners
o Build IP and scale sales best practices and accelerate across enterprise sales teams
· Expanding and deepening relationships and satisfaction of customers using cloud HPC platform
· Be the leader of a global virtual team , driving resource management and execution
· 50％ of your time, you will be the key sales leader and influencer in shaping customer decisions to buy, build and transform new markets and lead transformational shifts in our customers. You will lead our team to win solution sales opportunities. Develop, communicate and provide high business impact solutions that enable digital transformation
· 30％ Being a leader of the sales opportunity team, disciplined in business－management you will build a strong and active business network to meet ＆ exceed sales targets and operational standards.
· 20％ You will influence the go to market strategy by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers. You will maintain and develop a positive Customer and Partner Experience （CPE
【必須（MUST）】Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
· Sales Leader: Disciplined in business－management, meeting sales targets and operational standards. Mentors other sellers towards a “challenger mentality” by prompting them to engage the customer early with new insights. Demonstrated experience influencing senior stakeholders within customer and own organization （required）
· Solution Expert: Deep understanding of unique solution area value, key areas of differentiation, and knowledge to create industry－centric use cases for the solution （required）
· Business Value Seller: Proven record of effective account management, particularly demonstrating coupling business acumen with technology knowledge, to connect customer business challenges to their technology decisions and; coaching the customer through business case creation, approval, and stakeholder buy－in. （required）
· Audience Credibility: Has credibility with key decision makers within our customers. Ability to influence target decision makers such as Business Decision Makers, Operational Technology Leaders, Data Scientist, Researchers and HPC SMEs （required）.
· Social Seller: Builds a strong and active business network that stretches and influences far beyond themselves, including leveraging social selling tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator （preferred）.
· Technical Acumen. Experienced at driving solutions to full production roll out and solving technical challenges encountered through the project implementation. Strong synthesizer of tools, services and resources with own expertise to build complete end to end solutions. Able to demonstrate the value of technology, respond to RFPs and RFIs, conduct initial technology evaluation with the customer.
· Experienced. 10＋ years’ recognized and rewarded experience selling HPC solutions to large/global enterprise customers required.
· HPC Experience: 3－5 years of HPC Compute and/or HPC Storage （HPC, AI, bare metal） selling experience in public－cloud based solutions
· Sales expertise （presentation skills）, and consultative selling, proven track record in in sales, sales management, complex sales training, sales methodologies required
· Industry expertise: 5＋ years industry HPC experience （ex: Automotive, Manufacturing, EDA, Oil and Gas, Finance） is required
· Account Management. Proven record of effective account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, large dollar licensing and deal negotiation （required））
· Partner Knowledge. Strong knowledge of the HPC－related enterprise solutions, partner ecosystem, and platform competitor landscape required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or Information Technology required, MBA preferred
· Certification in sales, sales management, complex sales training, sales methodologies required
· Broad evangelism through events （presentation skills）, and consultative selling desired
· Additional training or education in Enterprise Architecture preferred
· Certification in domain－specific technologies preferred: HPC, virtualization, containers, cloud, storage
· Certification in information security preferred.
· Certifications in domain－specific （HPC and Linux/OSS） technologies preferred
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 創立30年以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 成果報酬型 完全土日休み|