|部署・役職名||IT Solution Delivery Lead / Project Manager|
The Solution Delivery Lead / Project Manager is responsible for leading the execution of the assigned portfolio of projects to
• Build or implement solutions on plan and within budget with excellent “change management”, issue resolution and communication.
• Ensure business needs are appropriately converted in to technical requirements and solution approach is aligned with IT stakeholders.
• Ensure implementation of quality solution that meets the needs of the business following software development life cycle.
• Appropriate represent business needs in the different IT forums and manage vendor resources for optimal and quality delivery
• Leverage technologies and establish new IT capabilities to support the business transformation agenda for the assigned areas.
• Anticipate, Identify and Introduce new ways of doing work that reduce costs and improve employee productivity.
In addition, the Solution Delivery Lead / Project Manager should demonstrate efficient project management practices and
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously; proactively resolve roadblocks to achieve timely delivery of agreed scope
• Participate in the continuous development, proactive improvement, verification, and enforcement of policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines to ensure efficient and effective operational IT PMO practices
• Assist in monitoring and controlling Program level cost/resource management including resource planning, and estimation.
• Continually assess and adjust the project course through proactive communication, change management and issue resolution.
• Communicate value effectively and manage stakeholder expectations － Articulate the value of the program and ensure alignment between business partners and IT teams to ensure program strategy is understood by key stakeholders
• 3＋ years’ experience leading projects as a Solution Delivery Lead / Project Manager
Or 5＋ years’ hands－on experience on end to end system development or implementation projects as System Engineer or developer
below 1＋ point
• Experience with cloud－based technologies like AWS/AZURE, Heroku or Salesforce, C＃/Node.js
• Experience with designing technical solutions based on business requirements
• Experience of working in a business facing role
• Participation in complex IT projects, preferably global/regional in nature