|部署・役職名||Region Service Line Client Executive Leader|
To iterate on the specific role , we are looking to hire a BD resource to support our Integrated Mobile Talent business . Our GTM push will be to target Japanese HQ companies who need support moving their talent within their global organization . Our primary buyer will be via the HR function but likely multiple stakeholders including finance/tax. Key specific requirements for the individual – in order of priority :
Fluent in Japanese and English – the individual will need to face off to the market but also our global network （ English speaking ） .
An ability to help develop value propositions / commercial solutions in context of client needs .
Comfortable having high level digital/technology discussions as part of client engagement / solution .
Familiarity with HR function
The individual does not need SME …we can quickly develop that .
The Region Service Line Client Executive Leader （CEL） is a market facing executive that works in conjunction with the Service Line Regional Managing Partner, Market Segment Service Line leaders, Service Line G360 Account Partners and the Regional Business Development Leader to deliver on the growth goals. Key responsibilities include: Providing strategic market input and advice to achieve growth goals as a member of the Region SL Leadership team. Developing and deploying strategic solutions and key market initiatives. Driving these solutions and initiatives in the market to targeted accounts. Driving these through our sales channels － G360 accounts, Market Segments and Business Development. Leading the most strategic pursuits in the region – through a clientfacing pursuits role, upholding Exceptional Client Services （ECS） practices. Collaborating with other BD team members to maximize
cross Service Line opportunities. BD lead or CSP on strategic accounts. Expected percentage of time spent per BD activity:
Strategy 20％/Management 10％/Client facing 70％.
Essential Functions of the Job:
1. Service Line growth strategy and deployment: In conjunction with the Regional Service Line Managing Partner instill a
sales/high－performing culture, develop the service line sales plan and execute the go－to－market plan to achieve growth
（A）. Driving overall sales goal across the service line, Global 360 accounts and market segments
（A）. Develop and deploy the strategy of building the service line pipeline through strategic solutions and key initiatives
（R）. Develop and deploy the pursuit coverage strategy to win key opportunities
（R）. v Facilitate Deal Review process across large pursuits
（A）. Teaming with BD professionals to identify opportunities for cross－service line solutions that will drive growth
Perform ESQ/ASQs with our most strategic accounts
2. Service Line strategic solutions and key initiatives: Driving strategic solutions and key initiatives directly in the market at
accounts and through the other sales channels
（R）. Participate in the development of strategic campaigns and tailoring
them to the region/market in alignment with service line and cross service line priorities
（A）. Educating and
communicating opportunity triggers to internal stakeholders through regular account planning performance discussions
（e.g., G360s, Market Segments, BDEs）
3. Assigned Account（s）: Responsible for account/s as the BD lead or CSP （R）. Implement account management excellence
using the Account Management Framework
（R）. Responsible for developing and enhancing Exceptional Client Service
（ECS） and relationships across the account
（R）. Responsible for account revenue targets
4. Pursuits: Serve as the BD lead on strategic pursuits – client facing
（R）. Driving pursuits, SL integration and pull－through on
（R）. Challenging account teams on pricing/negotiations strategy to ensure fees are established at
appropriate margin levels
（A）. Developing strong commercial messaging and differentiators per top－end opportunities
（R）. Lead client oral presentation delivery – including developing orals strategy, team coaching and preparations
Support pipeline development and pursuit excellence within the service line by identifying opportunities and assisting with
assigning appropriate resources to support it and executing a successful strategy to win （R）. Performs client win/loss
debriefs on key pursuits （
R）. 5. Operational Excellence: Leverage other specialty BD resources as appropriate on key
accounts and pursuits （e.g., Deal Activation, etc.）
（R）. Monitor/analyze pipeline and trends to maximize growth
Participate in revenue planning process
（A）. Allocated to at least one client account and assigned with corresponding
revenue and pipeline targets.
Client Executive Job Descriptions
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
· Must be able to work within a matrixed organization－balancing the needs of the client against firm initiatives and goals.
Needs to identify appropriate product/service offerings to meet the client's needs and determine how best to position the
offering with the client.
· Must make decisions, such as prioritize relationships to develop, negotiate with clients （external and internal） and
overcome obstacle with minimal supervision. Able to work independently and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
· Operates with a high degree of independence and autonomy. Provides indirect coaching/guidance to other
professionals on account/service line/market segment and will be expected to inspire others through action in the
【歓迎（WANT）】Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
· Expert client facing and client relationships skills.
· Strong Executive presence.
· Strong influencing skills.
· Expert ability to team with and influence partners and senior leaders to formulate the best strategy to serve the client.
· Expert influencing skills and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service or idea from prospects and
clients. In－depth understanding of sales/pursuit methodologies, tools and enablers.
· Deep and current knowledge of market trends, issues and competitive intelligence that create opportunities for Business
· Strong external market presence underpinned by social media profile/activity, external event speaking. Strong Point of
View （POV） around sector/market segment.
· As the job involves responding to clients' needs and varying time zones, long hours are regularly required. Moderate to
frequent travel will be required.
· University/Bachelor’s Degree required. Advanced degree preferred. （This should be modified per Area to meet cultural
education requirements as determined by recruiting）.
· 10－12 years of business development experience in the professional services and solutions arena （5 years
preferred）. A proven record of selling complex services and solutions at the ”C” level of Fortune 500 companies. A proven
track record of success in a solution－oriented, professional services environment. Team selling experience.
· Completion of Miller Heiman methodology courses within 1－2 years of hire. Expected to remain current on training and
curriculum （e.g. AMF, CCC, Badges, among others）.