|部署・役職名||Marketing Cloud Senior Project Manager 【公募】|
The Project Manager role serves as the owner of a range of Marketing Cloud Professional Services engagements.
Project Managers are expected to leverage application and feature knowledge and business and marketing domain expertise in combination with the expertise of a cross functional team to achieve success. The work environment is fast paced and deadline focused.
A successful Project Manager operates efficiently in a demanding environment, maintains composure, demonstrates leadership, and communicates in an exemplary manner. The ideal candidate will have a relentless focus on overall client satisfaction and thrive on team development and shared success.
• Direct accountability for the overall success of the client projects within their portfolio.
• Manage and coordinate cross－functional resources to deliver against the Statement of Work （SOW）.
• Play a key role in managing the client relationship. Work closely with the client on a daily basis to ensure project progress and maintain constant open communication.
• Review and analyse project scope and manage client expectations.
• Prepare project schedule and client－facing/internal status reports, as required by the client and as defined by Global Operations.
• Identify risks/issues and escalate to the necessary and appropriate team members and stakeholders.
• Track and review individual and project team utilization and revise forecasted hours throughout the duration of the project.
• Track and review project budget vs. actual project costs, including revenue responsibility across all projects.
• Travel as required to build/maintain client satisfaction.
Our platform empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work, for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit is driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1％ of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. We are a team sport, and we play to win. Join us！
【必須（MUST）】• Experience with a software professional services or consulting firm （SaaS preferred）, including proven ability to effectively interact with both technical and non－technical customers alike.
• Experience working collaboratively with internal cross－functional and external vendor teams to develop strategies that meet business goals within budget, time and scope.
• Experience in customer relationship management to effectively manage communications, conflicts, and negotiations, identify operational issues/risks, recommend and implement strategies to resolve problems, and monitor and measure client satisfaction.
• Experience in project planning, resource planning and scheduling
• Experience with recognised project management methodologies including work breakdown structures, risk/issue management, resource loading, project monitoring and controlling, and quality assurance.
• Excellent presentation skills and verbal and written communication skills with technical, non－ technical, end－user, and executive audiences.
• Knowledge and experience with enterprise web applications and content management systems; familiarity with systems integrations such as CRM, Content Management, POS/Commerce, or Web Analytics preferred.
• Industry （digital marketing） experience preferred but not essential.
• Familiarity with Interactive Marketing Channels （ie: SEO, SEM, PPC, Ad Management, etc.）
• Experience with Microsoft Office （Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint）