Excited by using massive amounts of data to develop Machine Learning （ML） and Deep Learning （DL） models? Want to help the largest global enterprises derive business value through the adoption of Artificial Intelligence （AI）? Eager to learn from many different enterprise’s use cases of ML and DL?
We are helping large enterprises build ML and DL models on the cloud. We are applying predictive technology to large volumes of data and against a wide spectrum of problems. Our Professional Services organization works together with our customers to address their business needs using AI.
Professional Services is a unique consulting team. We pride ourselves on being customer obsessed and highly focused on the success of our customers. If you have experience with AI, including building ML or DL models, we’d like to have you join our team. You will get to work with an innovative company, with great teammates, and have a lot of fun helping our customers.
If you do not live in a market where we have an open Data Scientist position, please feel free to apply. Our Data Scientists can live in any location where we have a Professional Service office.
Successful candidates enjoy diving deep into data, doing analysis, discovering root causes, and designing long－term solutions. They are enthusiastic about helping customers implement technical solutions to business problems, and can help customers set and exceed ambitious goals. They love to learn and wants to innovate in the world of AI.
A Senior Data Scientist will:
· Understand the customer’s business needs and guide them to a solution using our AI Services, AI Platforms, AI Frameworks, and AI EC2 Instances.
· Assist customers by being able to deliver a ML / DL project from beginning to end, including supporting sales activities, validating needs, defining an approach, aggregating data, exploring data, building and validating predictive models, deploying completed models, and training customers to use the results to deliver business impact to the organization.
· Use Deep Learning frameworks like MXNet, Caffe 2, Tensorflow, Theano, CNTK, and Keras to help our customers build DL models.
· Use SparkML and our Machine Learning service to help our customers build ML models.
· Work with our Professional Services Big Data consultants to analyze, extract, normalize, and label relevant data.
· Work with our Professional Services DevOps consultants to help our customers operationalize models after they are built.
· Assist customers with identifying model drift and retraining models.
· Research and implement novel ML and DL approaches, including using FPGA.
· Collaborate with service teams to invent on behalf of customers.
【必須（MUST）】· A Bachelor or Masters Degree in a highly quantitative field （Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.） or equivalent experience
· 7＋ years of industry experience in predictive modeling, data science and analysis
· Previous experience in a ML or data scientist role and a track record of building ML or DL models
· Experience using Python and/or R
· Knowledge of SparkML
· Able to write software that will be deployed into business / production environments with high－quality documentation
· Experience using ML libraries, such as scikit－learn, caret, mlr, mllib
· Experience working with GPUs to develop models
· Experience handling terabyte size datasets
· Track record of diving into data to discover hidden patterns
· Familiarity with using data visualization tools
· Knowledge and experience of writing and tuning SQL
· Past and current experience writing and speaking about complex technical concepts to broad audiences in a simplified format
· Extended travel to customer locations may be required to deliver professional services, as needed
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
【歓迎（WANT）】· PhD in a highly quantitative field （Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.）
· 8＋ years of industry experience in predictive modeling and analysis
· Good skills with programming languages, such as Java or C/C＋＋
· Ability to develop experimental and analytic plans for data modeling processes, use of strong baselines, ability to accurately determine cause and effect relations
· Consulting experience and track record of helping customers with their AI needs
· Publications or presentation in recognized Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Data Mining journals/conferences
· Combination of deep technical skills and business savvy enough to interface with all levels and disciplines within our customer’s organization
· Demonstrable track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 女性管理職実績あり 資格支援制度充実 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|