● Leads day-to-day activities of pricing analysts, ensuring timely completion and strategic soundness of pricing decisions. assign, monitor and review progress and accuracy of work. Establishes objectives and communication policies, provides constructive discipline, and builds team members morale.
● Reviews and validates recommendations for area of expertise. Ensures analysis and recommendations align with strategy.
● Presents deliverables and post-analyses specific to area of responsibility to key internal clients and executive management.
● Plays a key role in creating and performing analysis for strategic project-based initiatives.
● Communicates and partners cross-functionally to understand, recommend and implement pricing strategies as well as pricing decisions.
● Provide fact-based guidance to Category Management in selecting pricing strategies/rules that result in increased sales, profit, and/or market share. Manage rules and strategies (by category/by zone) within the price optimization system.
● Work on special projects, ad hoc analysis, and initiatives related to pricing strategies.
【必須（MUST）】- Experience in analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Proficiency with revenue management solutions particularly in the retail pricing area a plus
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and adapt to changing work priorities
- Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Must be fluent in Japanese